Same Day YouTube Channel Verification | No Access Needed | 100K+ Subscribers

Who’s ready for the fastest YouTube verification service brought to you by @Speed?

Price: $500 + Fee

Your channel must have at least 100K subscribers. No access needed!

Ready to start? Click my profile picture and send me a message with the name of your channel. I can usually make the badge appear same day.

More than 200 verifications completed with a 100% success rate :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Ready to start? Click my profile picture and send me a message with the name of your channel.

I am not responsible for anything that occurs after the account is verified.

9 Likes

Solid price. This means he is dealing with the plug at YouTube. There is a plug at YT doing this for some people and their price isn’t that far off from this. SOLID.

2 Likes

Bump

What is the chances the badge or the page will be removed?

1 Like

Extremely unlikely. Many people use tricks and gimmicks and they get patched. My method is completely legal and safe.

2 Likes

@Zorro

Will u give life time guarantee?

3 Likes

Same question

1 Like

Accepting new orders. I’ll be at my computer all day and can process your verifications with no delay!

1 Like

@Zorro @Tariq1337 I will not offer a lifetime guarantee at $750, but at a slightly higher price, I will offer you that lifetime guarantee. No client of mine has ever lost a badge, but I will offer this lifetime guarantee option for anyone interested. Just DM me and we can chat about it!

2 Likes

Bump

Bump

Just processed 2 verifications and have maintained a 100% success rate.

1 verification was onsite for a new channel with zero subscribers.

1 verification was offsite on an existing channel with 1,700 subscribers.

Let’s open a ticket and verify your channel!

1 Like

Fees waived for the next person to open a ticket!

Check Inbox

1 Like

What is the best price to guarantee verification?

1 Like

Only $750 for the next few tickets. Come get your channel verified!

1 Like

Check pm

1 Like

Interested please pm

1 Like

Sent you a message @cutepuppies.ig