*Christmas Discount* Wikipedia Page Creation - Most Affordable on the Market

Service type: Guaranteed Wikipedia Page Publication

Price: Starting at $850 + SWAPD Fee -25% (VIP-only) discount for first 10 orders, or until January 1st, 2020!

Payment Methods: PayPal, BTC

Turnaround Time: 7-14 days, depending on complexity. If you send all of the required materials in an organized fashion immediately (which is required), then we can have it done closer to 7 days.

Description: After being incredibly active on other forums that have pretty much tanked now, I finally found SWAPD. Now I’m trying to plant my roots here. I’m offering this as a heavily discounted service to get to know some of you here and establish my credibility for future services/transactions.

We all know that having your own Wikipedia page makes a HUGE difference for all social media verifications, as well as helping to establish your personal or business credibility online. We will need to assess your eligibility before determining if we can take you on, so please PM with evidence to prove that you are deserving of a Wikipedia page. I then recommend copying+pasting the requirements that I send you and filling it out that way, to ensure you adhere to the formatting guidelines we require.

Looking forward to working with you guys and providing an excellent service! Feel free to PM any questions or ask in this thread.

2 Likes

Check pm

2 Likes

PM’d you back!

1 Like

Check Pm

2 Likes

PM’d back!

1 Like

Unlisting this, reason: Excessive caps use in the title. This makes it look like you’re shouting and makes the index difficult to read. Please edit your title, remove unnecessary capitalized letters, and reply when ready. I will relist your topic.

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes

Still accepting clients

1 Like

Meeeeeeerry Christmas :santa:t3:

2 Likes

Christmas Discount :christmas_tree::santa:t3::gift:

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! :christmas_tree:

Sent you a PM! :slight_smile:

PM’d! :blush:

1 Like

Happy New Year!

1 Like

will you give me a discount based on me giving you a good couch and first customer

1 Like

First customer on SWAPD, though that’s only because the others haven’t been notable enough :slight_smile:

Sure, I can do 10% off.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.