Christopher Hagelstein / Chris Bieber - Immoral & Unethical Individual - 7000 USD bill bailed

While we normally don’t touch cases where off-site communication is involved, we’re making a single exception here due to the extreme nature of this case.

CHRIS HAGELSTEIN / CHRIS BIEBER, commonly known in Belgium for causing the death of his little brother in a car crash came to SWAPD to acquire Instagram verification for his personal account. His personal brand being one where he milks the PR he got for the car crash makes him a disgrace to this planet. May his brother rest in peace.

Further to this, in an attempt to acquire Instagram verification for cheaper, he made up a story about his brother having blood cancer with short life expectancy, and to “cheer him up”, he was trying to verify his brother so that he could enjoy the ‘perks’ a blue tick entails in terms of discounts, partnerships and easier access to travel accommodation.

In reality, Chris Hagelstein was only after verifying his personal account, and not the one of his brother.

Fast forward to today, Chris Hagelstein entered a ticket for Instagram verification, totalling to 7000 USD. The verification arrived, and Chris Hagelstein disappeared. However, he is boasting about his Instagram verification on his story, and is seemingly fine with bailing the bill.

It appears Chris Hagelstein has some sort of partnership with RTLPlay, and it makes you wonder if a respected network like RTL truly supports the actions of this immoral and unethical individual.

He doesn’t seem phased about his acts that led to his brothers death, so it’s unlikely he’ll care about his 7000 USD SWAPD bill. It goes to show that there are monsters on this planet, and sadly, they have found their way to SWAPD too.

Check this out too: Need verification IG

5 Likes

Ok rough entrence. May his little brother rip.

I don’t understand how some people think they can have a social media presence while also scamming. It’s one or the other.

His presence will be gone if we decide to go after him.

2 Likes

Not related, but this reminds me of some of our Turkish members who tried to use the earthquake as a reason for discounts. We literally had some people go, “babies dying here, please lower the price.”

9 Likes

My condolences to Romain. Although, if one acts in this manner they will face consequences. Sometimes it takes a harsh lesson for someone to make a change. We are not letting this slide easily.

1 Like

And guess what I got a DM from him 6 hours ago, asking me if he doesn’t pay will his Verification will get removed lol

To which I didn’t responded

6 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Pure disgrace

2 Likes

wow.

1 Like

He got the verification before paying?

2 Likes

Who’s the guy that delivered the offsite communication verification. He as well needs a shoutout

1 Like

I am confused. Is this an onsite or off-site deal?

3 Likes

Onsite.

Let’s start a fund for the seller who got affected by this. I will donate some money of my next deal into the fund. @SWAPD what do you think?

3 Likes

I’m as confused. Seems communication happened offsite, but the escrow ticket was opened on SWAPD.

2 Likes

No, thank you. The seller has already decided to go off-site and this isn’t the first time he has done so.

5 Likes

Oh, then it’s a different story.

2 Likes

Give him a shoutout

4 Likes

Hopefully he pays up… hate scammers!!

2 Likes

Don’t hate yourself jakeshaw

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: never scammed a single soul.