Claiming Instagram Usernames (working)

send me a message in pm and ill lyk pricing soon!

gonna cost you 5k$ boss. will be yours this week if there’s no issues

It’s a very high price. If the price is $ 3000, I will pay today

its not possible to do it for 3k, i can go to 4500$.

just got back with my instagram employee. we can go to 3.9k$ if we close this today. let me know.3k isnt possible though

3500$

Lets meet in the middle at 3750 and we start it asap boss, itll be yours in a week if we dont have issues hopefully
keep in mind I literally charge 5000 for this kind of claim. im basically giving you 33% off
I cant go lower my instagram employee is very expensive

has anyone tried claiming it before? need it for my process

This is expensive pricing . Many users on sight half this price

You’re paying for quality of the service and way less risk the account goes down/ gets caught. Cheaper isnt always more worth

Never had this issue on site luckily and had them done for 70% less than your price but goodluck bro

1 Like

Thank you. I get alot of sales off site nonetheless so I know the price isnt expensive. Customer satisfaction is my nr 1 priority so if it means I have to spend more to make sure there are no problems, so be it.

What are the requirements

Main requirement is that the Username is inactive. Preferably nobody tried claiming it before. Other than these 2 I can pretty much do most of them but generics cost more for obvious reasons ( theyre more in demand/worth more/more risky for the employee to get/ etc)

bumping thread!

bumping

bumping!

bumping!