Close

Closedstrong text

You can’t get paid upfront if the service isn’t 100% guaranteed

1 Like

I’ll have to contact an admin to see how can we do it.

It’s clear like a milk, how you have to do it, you unban the account, and the client will pay you. Maybe some days ago you miss the ■■■■ someone who didn’t paid for a PR, get involved:-D

1 Like

These services are done without pre-payments unless the seller has a 100% hit rate. So, no pre-payments for this.

1 Like

I don’t think he wants to do that since he is most like reselling the service (I have seen unbans for as low as $50-150, depending on the issue).

1 Like

and never worked, or, “worked 10000000 times offline”, but on swapd, i see many thread related to that, but not sure to see someone who did here successfull

I’m not reselling anything. I’ve got my own methods and stuff that I learned with the years. I’ve seen many sellers charge 3k for this stuff. I think it’s too much.
People will decide whether to buy from me or not. If you got nothing smart to say so don’t get involved.

Yeah, no problem I’ll follow the rules. I’m new here so I might contact an admin how to sell this service properly.

1 Like

People charge 3k when they are submitting through something that has a higher success rate and brings the ticket to someone high up. Such as an employee or a few special portals etc. Id assume most people selling this for under 1k are either using client portal, live chat, or spamming IG.

Does it matter ?
I’ve got my way to unban accounts.

Interested, dm me plz

Interested dm please