5 Clubhouse invites for sale Cheapest on site and willing to negotiate price for multiple invites being sold

Payment method: Bitcoin
Description: Get an INSTANT Clubhouse invite. Must have an iOS device iPhone or iPad. Have gotten someone in with an android phone that had an iPad so it is doable that way if you don’t have an iOS phone. Proof of invites attached no scam over here.

I have 6 invites that I am selling. One has been sold and now there are 5 left. The Price is $40 + the associated swapd fees. I also have the cheapest price on swapd. The price is negotiable so feel free to reach out if interested. Don’t miss out it’s an excellent app for learning new things and networking with people you may had never been able to get in front of otherwise. I was literally able to get in a room with Gary V the other day and learned a lot about how to plan for scaling a business long term. Here’s more on Clubhouse: https://www.wmagazine.com/story/clubhouse-app-interview/

Bump

Need 2 invites, selling?

1 Like

Yes I am

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Pls pm me info

1 Like

Hey, got any invites?

1 Like

bump

1 Like

I can buy one if you accept paypal.

1 Like

We had to unlist your post. We no longer allow the sale of Clubhouse invites. Read more here: