Coronavirus - Mega thread

Even Hitler

2 Likes

I think the EPP code will go to someone else, then. Something tells me you’re hostile against me. What have I ever done to you?

1 Like

don’t die on us, Dave

1 Like

Nothing. I just don’t like you. Give me ur acc

1 Like

Corona :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

2 Billion? why the numbers are weird like dat lol

3 Likes

Indian punctuation has 2 digits ,

You may find it weird like how I find it weird for 3 digits ,

3 Likes

Coz we have lakhs, crores denomination not millions and billions

Idk how you guys are getting more traffic . My ads are converting like crap, account traffi is also down . So far this month im minus.
Corona patient on my country just had a skype call and says it feels just like a normal flu nothing more, he was pretty calm and didnt understand why they are hyping it.
IMO this is just a big game from the bankers.

2 Likes

Actually im getting 5x more traffic than usually but that’s normal since it’s a local news site and people have nothing else better to do than read about what’s happening outside the lockdown , but totally relate for the IG traffic aswell , many pages i’ve checked have doubled their likes/activity nowdays , but haven’t tried running any big ads to check the activity there…
Apparently the increase of social media usage is being converted in more ad placements for publishers and less ROI for advertisers.
PS : most of the companies have stopped their marketing because they won’t sell in a while

2 Likes

Nuh, man

80% have no to mild symptoms (and yet they can infect…that’s why this virus is a ■■■■■)

20% need to go to the hospital, high fever, poor respiration

5-10% need intensive care, many need ICU

30% of those that go into ICU, lose their life

When it develops into pneumonia, your lungs are destroyed. You need mechanical-assisted ventilation

4 Likes

Statistics wise is a joke compared to what alredy happens, the % would go down if everyone got tested also if people didnt know about this at all then they would just go like fk it i had a bad flu.

1 Like

Israel has started with a creepy thing a few hours ago. It’s also very innovative, I guess…

The government gave the “ok” to Shabak ( Israeli security agency ) to track phones!
It basically works like this:
If you were near someone who was tested positive for corona virus - You receive an automatic message that you need to go into isolation for 14 days.

The message is as follows:

(First name) Hello,
According to an epidemiological investigation you were near someone who has coronavirus on (date). you must immediately go into isolation until (date) to protect your relatives and the public.
If you have a fever, a cough, etc. Please call Magen David Adom - 101. More info here >
To confirm call *5400

11 Likes

You are right! Creepy but innovative!

2 Likes

Go here and enter your email rofl.

Same here. It also sends text messages to those who came from highly infected countries, etc.

1 Like

I’m still holding onto 1 bitcoin, at least. If you truly believe it bitcoin, buying more at cheaper prices is OKAY.

1 Like

It is blessing to have an online business. I still have one that’s thriving money-wise and it is listed on SWAPD! I read reports that advertisers could lower their budgets due to the economic crisis, but I haven’t seen it yet.

2 Likes

I was holding all my funds in BTC and I lost my earnings from like the past 4 months because of the drop. That sucks.

1 Like

Sameeeee

1 Like