Crazy prices on Instagram verify

Hi i want to talk about the actual prices of the artist music instagram verification… These prices are really crazy, they have even asked me 15k to verify my account… I have seen services for 21k… What is this, I don’t think that profiting from people like that is a good thing.

I’m here to try to change the rules of the game. I have a contact with a music distributor that works with Sony and that is dedicated to providing the verified service for 600 euros. If as you hear it, Sony produces you a song pitch and then Sony is the one that sends the panel questionnaire to instagram/meta. Not only that, they help you throughout the process and have very good results.

If they manage to verify my account for 600 euros I have convinced them to join the page and I will be the plug… So beware price abusers, verifications still come at 600 euros :slight_smile:

Before you list someone here, make sure what you say. You don’t know they can verify your account or no, and saying “ beware price scammers, verifications still come at 600 euros :slight_smile:

Sorry, I don’t want to be rude, but your topic is wrong. If you’d like to verify someone for €600, feel fee to do it, but don’t call anyone a scammer.

Keep us updated their verification process will be approved or not, and I’ll be the first one who pays €600 to verify my account :))

2 Likes

bro im spanish i was using the translator maybe thats not the correct word they are not scammers just very high price. Sorry. And yes i know that they verify accounts because i see my friends work on the music world as manager and this is an SL with a real contact with one of the biggest on the industry as Sony, if im publishing this its because im 100% sure this guys are going to brake the market!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.