Create E-mail Accounts

Hey, I’m looking to create ~60 e-mail accounts and I’m at a loss for what e-mail provider to use, as I need one that does not require phone verification.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

1 Like

use mail.com

In case anyone does ever come across this with the same question/issue, I ended up using Yandex to create them. Took a bit to do manually but it all worked out eventually.

I did attempt to use mail.com but it didn’t work for me for some reason. As soon as I created my account, I tried to login to it and it told me unknown username and password, so from my experience, I’d stay away from it.

1 Like

yandex actually sucks, its good but somedays after it will ask u to PV the email which actually sucks. Just 2 days ack i have created some emails with mail.com it works like a charm to me doesnt know what is the issue from ur side.

1 Like

if u still have trouble with mail.com use their app to create a mail and even if still u got an error come PM pls… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well for now I’ve set up the 60+ email accounts I needed using Yandex, but if anything comes up I’ll definitely send you a PM!

1 Like