Create you a Wikipedia page - Cheapest on SWAPD

Service type: Create you a Wikipedia page from scratch!
Price: $700 (cheapest on SWAPD)

Description: * I will create a Wikipedia page for you, The Wikipedia page service is for both individuals & brands. Getting your own Wikipedia page is great for PR, credibility, SEO(Google ranking), authenticity, and prestige to a brand, business, or person. Wikipedia page is highly recommended for getting social handles verified too!

I will create and publish a professional and high-quality Wikipedia page that will stick. Having a Wikipedia page is an important tool for your online credibility and is useful for your search engine rankings, social media verification, and overall reputation.

Important Highlights

• High quality and professional page design.
  • Perfect English and grammar.
  • On demand ability to publish articles for referencing.
  • Published through an authoritative account with a healthy history
  • Proper referencing to minimize risk of page deletion

Minimum Requirements
The subject should have a few sources that are from reputable outlets. If you don’t have these requirements, I can create a back story for you and publish articles that we will use for reference.

Example of Sources
Here, you can check if your sources fit the guidelines placed by Wikipedia.
Reliable source on Wikipedia

If you still have question, please PM me before ordering :slight_smile:

2 Likes

bump!!

1 Like

@WikiGuy,

Sounds good. I’ve relisted this. Make sure to bump your post only once ever 48 hour.

2 Likes

Pm me

Sent :slight_smile:

Vouch for this guy! Was very professionel, quick and definately knew what he was doing.

2 Likes

Vouching I purchased this !! Very knowledgeable

1 Like

Check pm

Vouching, he made an edit to my article for me very fast and professional seller is legit.

1 Like

We are sorry, but as of today, Wikipedia creation services are banned from SWAPD. I have to close this service down.