Find Crypto Clients | Crypto Project Owner Leads for Marketers and Service Providers

Service type: Crypto Project Owner Leads for Marketers and Service Providers
Price: 8$/Per Lead

Are you a marketer or service provider looking for high-quality leads in the crypto space? Our team provides comprehensive lists of tokens from all chains, including Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Ethereum (ETH), Arbitrum, Cronos, and more.

Our Google Sheets import all the necessary data about each token, including 24-hour price changes, liquidity, fully diluted market cap (FDV), contract addresses, socials/website, brief project descriptions, and most importantly, Telegram usernames of owners and/or marketing heads.

Benefits of using our service include:

• Updated daily, ensuring access to the most up-to-date and accurate information
  • Custom leads based on your specific requirements, such as chains, market caps, or volumes
  • Ability to generate leads with any filter, or provide you with existing ones that we already have
  • Contact information (Telegram usernames) of owners and/or marketing heads provided for each token

Stop wasting time sifting through endless lists and forums. Trust us to provide you with the best crypto project owner leads available.

Sample Data :

Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you grow your business in the crypto space.

3 Likes

Added samples to the post, we can generate leads for any filters I.E by marketcap , liquidity e.t.c

1 Like

We can do any kind of filters - min market cap, min liquidity , sort by chain , min daily volume e.t.c

Great service but the price is way too high for something that can be done with automated software just weeding out cq, cmc or any other listing site.

$8 per lead is $800 per 100 leads :sweat_smile:

good luck finding owner / marketing head telegram handles and emails of project with automated software.

I would highly recommend his database

1 Like

Thanks boss :star_struck: We are ready to take new orders !

Do you have Forex depositors database ?

No, and i hope swapd won’t ever allow those kind of leads to be sold, as we all know those kind of leads aren’t used for good.