Cryptocurrency YT Channel (US) - High CPM/RPM, $7.4K Lifetime Adsense & $100K+ in Sponsorships!

Amount of subscribers: 18.7K+
Country of subscribers (majority): US 40.1% UK 7.6% & Canada 4.7% (1st Tier)
Topic/Niche: Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Altcoins, etc.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): All organic. Posted 500 videos since 2017. Kickstarted the channel with 5-7K subscribers from my other larger channel during the summer of '17. Collaborated with other crypto influencers.

Description:
The channel has very good CPMs and RPMs. Cryptocurrency and finance niches pay more. Lifetime $4.75 RPM and playback-based CPM at $11.32. Over the past year this has been growing. Total current lifetime revenue is $7,401.09. Crypto related affiliate links and merch pays well too, such as cold storage wallets, exchanges for buying BTC or DeFi affiliates.

Most of the money earned from this channel came from sponsorships, advertisements, job offers, advisor roles, affiliate links and similar. I was paid in most cases in crypto. Some of the companies paid $5-10K per promotion or campaign. One company I worked with paid a little over $20,000 and gave me equity in their ICO but that was a longer role that lasted a few months. I’ve worked with over 60 ICOs, STOs, Stablecoins, Exchanges and alike. Without the youtube channel, there’s no way I’d be able to generate the same amount of money in such a fast way. I’ve attached below some evidence of some of the emails I received from companies I’ve worked with, and some of my recent and old crypto transactions once I received payments for advertising or sponsorships.

Of course the 2017 bullrun caused a lot of hype and when the markets crashed in 2018, so did everything else. Suddenly tokens shrunk in value, companies went bankrupt, people stopped watching. But… back then crypto was more volatile. Now again we’re around the very same levels where Bitcoin’s at $18-19K but the overall market has stabilized. There’s less scams, more institutions are on board (recently JP Morgan Chase, Paypal, Circle, Revolut, NY Hedge Funds, etc.) and the price is growing steadily rather than creating a giant bubble.

This channel is PERFECT for someone interested in cryptocurrency, who can upload daily videos and either rebrand the channel to their liking or continue it but as a new “host”. It was run by me, so it’s all my videos. A few thousand dollars was made thanks to the traffic of this channel being redirected to Steemit, Lbry.tv, and other decentralized social media platforms. So I’d advise the next owner to continue to branch out in order to make more money. The market has changed so currently the last ads I sold were for about $250-300 per video (5-15 minute promos). Crypto youtubers above 50-100K subscribers charge between $2,000 and $10,000+ per promo, so if you knew how to grow this channel, the rates would definitely change as there’s not many channels above 100,000 subscribers in the niche. Companies pay well, but gone are ICOs. DeFi is the new thing in town.

The reason the channel performed worse even after the crypto crash was one major reason: I stopped uploading for a few months in 2019 after I had medical issues. I used to post daily, sometimes even 2-3x a day, and in 2020 I tried posting a few times per week to keep it going. Over the past few months the results have been getting better, but ONLY if uploads continue. I’ve been experiencing further medical issues so I sold most of my recording equipment, haven’t been able to post daily and would like this channel not to die. I haven’t seen anybody selling a valuable US audience crypto youtube page yet, as it brings in good money compared to other niches. My other channel (that I also sold here) had a much larger subscriber base and received more views but paid LESS than this channel did most months. Why? It earned less than a $1 RPM. Most channels earn between $1-2 RPM.

Recently, I’ve earned around $4,810 in BTC since Sept. 29 (proof down below) from 4 promotions and 2 LBRY payments. The bulk of that came from a subscriber who wanted me to make a few videos for him, with one being an educational 1 hour long content piece. So if someone knew how to properly monetize the channel, they could make up the $12K investment before 2021 would be over. Earlier in the year I had a few $600 promo payments, that if I held onto the BTC, it would’ve tripled in price. Sometimes it’s worth it to get paid in tokens. One such extreme example was this project: Vibehub where I happily sold my tokens for 1 promo video for a 33% gain. I think it was around $4,000. If I held on a few more months, my initial 3K would be worth over $1M. But multiple projects I got paid $2-3K only for the tokens to be later sold for double or triple the price.

I’ve also not been able to keep up to date with all that’s happening in crypto. This is only for those who know what they’re doing. It’s recommended that you’re either a crypto investor, avid fan, programmer, or have other crypto pages. DeFi is popular to make videos on, but I have largely avoided that as it’s very complex for newbies and I don’t fully understand it myself. Please respect the channel and my subscribers, as it took a lot of effort and time to build. It’s small but packs quite a punch. 18K financial mostly middle aged American male subscribers have a lot more money than 14 year old fortnite kids.

PROOF

1 Like

GLWS

2 Likes

link please

pm link please

Sent!

Sent!

Hi, I’m unfortunately unable to share (and other members won’t either) until you’re verified. Welcome to Swapd, please verify first and then I’d be able to share. Thanks

2 Likes

Send over the link please

Sent over

Pm details please. Thanks :blush:

Send me the link please, thank you! It seems interesting but I have to look it more deeply.

details please, interested !

Please verify first!

Updated price & is negotiable.

Interested. Can you link the page?

Thanks

PM link

All sent

Price has been updated to $10,000 (of which $903 is fees) in Bitcoin.

Price has been updated to $9,500 (of which $858 is fees) in Bitcoin.

Price has been moved to $9,000.