★ Diamond Club Seller ★ Instagram & Facebook Unbans | Hacked account recovery | Verifications | Username Claims | 450+ Successful tickets on Swapd

Check your inbox

Do you have any case studies of Instagram accounts that you have merged?

Hey i am interested in the Instagram Unban pls DM me.

Hi interested with Facebook, IG, and Twitter verification. Can you do TikTok as well? Please DM. Thanks!

@professorfacebook check dm

Claim hard username in just one day!!! :heart::heart: thanks @professorfacebook

Great seller, helped me prepare everything I needed and solved the problem I had for a long time in a very short time. Thank you :pray:

Verification of instagram account for a public figure ( multi-million business owner and son of a famous person), is it possible? How much would cost including PR? And what about the refund if not successful? Thank you.

Also need details if you can do verification for a business account ( Most luxurious residential towers in the area) few PR articles are available.

@AbrajBay Kindly DM me with details once your verify your swapd account.
Please send a message to @VERIFICATION to start the process.

We cannot take this forward unless you are verified identity on SWAPD.

Messaged the bot, thank you. We also have a verified google business account if you think this might be helpful.

Verification done.

@professorfacebook check pm

@professorfacebook check pm please

[Ticket# 4501613] He has recovered a lot of accounts for me, this time it was a sexual one, he did it in 3 days. Their prices are competitive, so surely it is not a middleman!

Hi @professorfacebook, please check your messages. We’re ready to open a ticket!

He unbanned my 370k account in few days. Highly recommended💯

2 Likes