Instagram Username Claim Service | $600 only! | Quick and Assured | Direct Swap to Placeholder Account | 100% Success Rate | Millionaire Club Seller

Instagram Username Claim Service:

Hello everyone, I am back again with my Instagram username claim service. I can claim handles of your choice on Instagram either onto a fresh new account or directly onto your desired account at no additional cost!

Price - starts $600

Requirements:

• Should be inactive
  • Should be Non-Generic (6L and more)
  • Should not be a verified account

If your desired username meet these requirements, we can get it done 100% with lightning-fast turnaround time!

Simply shoot me a PM to check whether we can do it or not, not much hassle, and we’ll get back to you with best quote at soonest!

Payment Method

Bank Wire / Crypto

If you need Generic and active handle claims upto 1L, we got you covered for that too, checkout this thread - Generic, Active and Banned, 1L or More Instagram Username Claim Service | Starts $8k, 100% Success Rate | Millionaire Club Seller |

35 Likes

GLWS :fire: :ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

Thanks, taking orders! :rocket:

How long should it be inactive at least?

Check pm

Replied to both.

pmed you

GLWS :rocket:

1 Like

Thanks! Taking orders, fastest in the business, PM me to get the username of your choice! :rocket:

1 Like

First ticket opened :white_check_mark: :rocket:

Get your username now!

(post deleted by author)

Bump

Why did you stop responding to my messages?

1 Like

I probably missed it due to huge volume, please bump it and I’ll respond to it :call_me_hand:t2:

pm i have some questions

Bump, Taking More Orders Now!, HMU with the username you want!

1 Like

I massage you

Sending PM

Closing temporarily, will be back soon :rocket: