Difficulties with monetizing new Facebook Channel

Hello guys

I started a new Facebook channel 1 week ago with the plan to monetize it through Ad Breaks as soon as possible. On this new channel I post videos of content creators that game me permission. I know that this is a bit problematic but I have several other Facebook Channels on which I do that and they have been monetized for over a year without any severe problems.

The channel has 350 subscribers now. I could push it to 1’000 subscribers and fulfill all the other requirements (15’000 interactions, 180’000 minutes watched or 30’000 one minute watches) in one week but I am a bit carefull now because the last circle on the sign up page from Facebook “Meet Policy Guidelines” is red. It says:

Partner Monetization Policies
There could be a number of reasons why your Page isn’t meeting these standards, including if your Page is publishing content that your Page doesn’t have the rights to share, or if the content isn’t being shared in an authentic way. Please review the Partner Monetization Policies to learn more.

So when I reach 1’000 followers I won’t be able to monetize? Or is there a way to turn it green? Would be very important that I will be able to monetize so I am happy for every tipp!

1000 Followers is only for branded content, the requirements for Ad Breaks are still as follows.

10K Followers
30K 1 Minute views on content that is 3minutes or longer.
Page needs to be atleast 90 days old

Thank you for the information! If I achieve all that, what are the chances of getting approved? I think there is a manual approval now, right? Have you any information about how often pages aren’t getting approved and why?

Best,
Samuel