[DISCOUNT] TikTok Unban Service | Diamond Club Member

Hey everyone!

With my partner, we’ve found a method by which we can do TIKTOK UNBANS. We are able to unban PERM and NON-PERM accounts. In order to unban your account, you need to have all info about this account (creation date / registered location etc.)

The method is still in the process of being tested, but we are happy to give it a couple of tries!

Requirements:

• You must know all the information about this account (creation date / registered location / registered phone number etc.).

Prices: $1,500 - $2,000 + fees

Time Frame: 1-14 days

Proofs:

message me now and let’s do some business! :moneybag:
madej :100:

3 Likes

Highly recommended! He’s the best doing this service :slight_smile:

1 Like

bump bump! :v:

Stay away from this seller, just wasted my time for almost a month delaying and delaying an unban ticket only to ghost the admins and me.

1 Like

Wow

1 Like

I admit, for 27 days I was not able to deliver an unban. however, I did not ghost anyone or drag them through. when I failed to do it once, I asked if I could do it a second time and you gave me an extra 10 days, today the ticket was closed, but the request is still being processed.

as i mentioned, i was not able to provide this service, but it is not entirely my fault. i explained it to you in dm’s.

thanks a lot and sorry for the situation, things happen!

2 Likes

How does that work :joy:

1 Like

bump bump!!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

bump bump!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

bump! :100: