*Confirmed sale on SWAPD *wikipedia creation service - great for IG, FB, tik tok & twitter verification

Service type: WIKIPEDIA PAGE CREATION SERVICE - es.wikipedia GREAT FOR IG, FB, TIKTOK & TWITTER VERIFICATION
Price: $1200 PLUS SWAPD FEE
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED… PAYPAL + AND BITCOIN

Description:
HELLO, with my service I will create a Wikipedia page for your brand or business. The page will be created on es.wiki which is the Spanish side of wiki but still on Wikipedia official site. This is a very high ranking site. This service is GREAT FOR Instagram, FaceBook, TIKTOK & TWITTER VERIFICATION and more!

requirements:
Must have some good PR, Bio & we will go over the information necessary for your article.

I guarantee the page will stick for 5 days no flags etc.

If your brand or company needs PR we can supply some lite PR work at an additional cost of $800
Total Price 2132$
please message me if your ready to get started.

2 Likes

I am interested!! What does the spanish part mean? Is if going to be readable in English?

Meaning its on the official wiki website just on the Spanish lanuage side of the site…

LETS GET THE TICKETS STARTED !!!

Contact me now !

1 Like

Unlisting this, reason: Excessive caps use in the title. This makes it look like you’re shouting and makes the index difficult to read. Please edit your title, remove unnecessary capitalized letters, and reply when ready. I will relist your topic.

2 Likes

Up dated

2 Likes

So if my name is googled will my last name pop up?

2 Likes

same wiki different section of language

1 Like

Can you send me a example?

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Example sent ! :blush:

1 Like

What is price? And do you need PR from me?

2 Likes

Just for wiki providing your PR is good / $1290 My cost + Swapd
If you need both Wiki & some PR $2132 Did you want to move forward… Please send links to your media and lets start a ticket! :blush:

1 Like

Lets work ! :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Also if you have any other needs please lmk

1 Like

pm me!

What kind of payment?