Earn 20-30% from every sale/purchase on SWAPD, for life! Introducing SWAPD Rewards!

Facebook can be so strict!! We will always find a way though. Let’s get to work :writing_hand:

2 Likes

So far, we’ve gained about 20 users this way :smiley: Not what I was expecting, but it’s a start.
A big thanks to all the people who have invited.

1 Like

Yes! People are starting to earn!

The following is a screenshot of an earnings panel from one of our users. Just two small transactions yielded 28 USD in profit. Both transactions came from the same seller. Point is, if you invite active resellers, you will make money on auto pilot.

Thank you guys!

1 Like

By the way, people whom you’ve invited prior to our rewards program also count :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t have second refer level?

If you mean that you collect from people who were invited by someone you invited, then no.

1 Like

We’re happy to say that we’re going to have our first official payout soon, and it’s a hefty one! Think inviting isn’t worth it? Screenshot from user panel:

1 Like

That’s me. Referred a couple of friends who made sales and I got paid. Love it! Thank you so much!

5 Likes

:slight_smile: And that’s a payout for two only two (albeit big, but still) transactions.
Thank you very much, @bluelemon.

1 Like

And here I am, all the people I’m referring are getting banned. lmao

That’s insane! Congratulations!

4 Likes

Who sell good page in the best price?

1 Like

You mean which transaction was the highest?

We’re happy to say that our SWAPD Rewards program has been moved out of BETA and is here to stay as an permanent feature of SWAPD.

1 Like

More people paid out this month! We would love if more people joined in. One member received a 730 USD payment this month.

1 Like

Please change the Invitation Rules.

Let’s say I’m communication with a Buyer/Seller regarding a sale/purchase on Facebook and I want to complete the Deal on SWAPD and I want to invite them via Link.

How can I invite them via Link because it doesn’t work on Facebook? So, I sent Screenshots of SWAPD to few of my prospective clients and they joined this Forum. They shared their SWAPD username with me and I welcomed them here on SWAPD via DM.

But I could not get any reward because I did not invite them via Link. Isn’t it non-working rule?

Moreover, I suggested few prospective clients to contacted me from other Forums like Player Up etc and I rejected them completing the deal on Player Up as it takes a lot of time. I suggested them either SWAPD or EpicNPC. And one of them joined SWAPD and replied that their profile is ready and they are ready to deal.

You can share link to your age-old friends as you have time but can’t with new prospective clients. Because Link is not working on Facebook and that they may feel suspicious as I may be trying to trap them?

Please look into these genuine issues.

I have invited more than 20 users here.

Thanks

Yes, we receive a good amount :smiley:

The proof:

4 Likes

Awesome @Alff - Thank you for helping us invite more members :slight_smile:

Thank you for all the invites :slight_smile:
To address your concerns:

1. Facebook keeps banning us. We kept trying buying new domains but they always ban us anyway. So, that route is forever blocked, and honestly I don’t care to have it unblocked.

2. If Facebook is giving you problems, simply ask the buyer/seller for his email, go to your SWAPD panel, and send them an invite via our email system. This way they will get a link that will auto-register them.

3. To avoid having people signing up without your commission, don’t mention the word SWAPD. Just tell them that you have your own Escrow site and you will start a transaction there and tell them they will receive an invite link.

4. To entice the most stubborn of users, tell them that signing up via your invite means a free, one year Premium Membership (once they reach level two trust).

3 Likes

Can I withdraw $10 :joy:

1 Like

Even though I like you very much @Posad, I cannot make that exception.

2 Likes