(Employee! Accepting Businesses) IG/FB Verification

Vouch as well for this guy.

The world isn’t only limited to this site.

1 Like

Unfortunately not, FB changed their policy regarding that.

2 Likes

It’s logic. You get submitted through “employee”. Then after a week this employee get exposed from Facebook for add randomly badge. How you feel? You think badge will stay up? Please reply. You think who earn 100k minium. Accept to risk less than 4k? Logic, not personal idea

1 Like

I did not mean to insult you, or the seller who is offering this. I just gave an opinion.
That “employee” I guess makes sure the username meets the requirements for verification and just gives the tick faster.
I am not an expert but my point was no need to trash others topic.
I am sorry if I offended you

I’m not “offended” :slightly_smiling_face: and hope I didn’t you!

I writed also my personal opinion about that.

long time ago, Get published on Forbes and other media, articles about FB employees were exposed for under-bench verification or recovery banned accounts etc . all accounts get banned and blacklisted. and of course employee leaved their job at FB. then everyone with their own money does what they want, taking all the risks. so good luck to the seller :v:t2::v:t2::white_check_mark:

2 Likes

How fast will you respond to a DM? I’m looking to move fast. Thanks.

Dude, worry about yourself. You run a successful service yourself, so has this user. No need to post.

4 Likes

MY DMs are open!

Can you recover disabled IG accounts ?

@SMM thank you for your input but that would be enough. We’re receiving complaints about you and your vast opinions on a lot of sales topics. While we do value every opinion, try to limit them a tad :smiley: Thanks.

6 Likes

Not currently… sorry :frowning:

I’ve started a ticket. Will keep everyone posted.

Have opted for employee method. $4k.

Hopefully will get verified today as my case has 10+ articles while OP said only 5 are enough.

And the articles are ones I’ve previously had success with using simple portal submissions for $2k.

Will update soon!

7 Likes

Well there is one expert in here who everyone respects when it comes to verification.

@Boogeyman what do you think about the ‘employee’ verification method?

3 Likes

I know employees can pull this off but when the heat starts to catch up even the best of best collapse. Pushing through an employee is much faster but when someone starts pushing unusual volume, they eventually end up getting caught. Pushing a couple of verifications is easy, you get zucd when you scale it.

Still worth a try though, maybe he’s got someone tight.

8 Likes

Words! I was insulted for saying the same things lol. Glad I’am not the only one who think that :v:t2:

2 Likes

Update - About 9 hours and nothing yet.

Not hating. Just updating. :smiley:

Here are my other experiences on SWAPD.
@Boogeyman once verified a profile for me in LITERALLY 2 mins. (He has an insider if I remember right)
@SMM verified a profile for me in 2 hours and 33 mins. (He uses portal)

And the case I have given the seller is much stronger than the ones above.

As of now - timing has not been impressive.

That does not mean the seller can’t deliver - probably he’d come back any second now with the profile verified.

Only that - the ‘employee’ is still slower than portals I’ve seen so far.

2 Likes

Glad to see an update. But we also have to remember that we don’t know which office this employee works out of. For all we know, it could’ve been submitted the last minute of the employee being in office - meaning the request would be seen when he got back in office the next morning. Media Portals have topics that are monitored 24 hours a day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Exactly! I still have faith on seller.
And believe he can deliver.
If this is done within 24 hours from time of ticket - then I’d still be a bit impressed.
However - if it exceeds 24 hours - then not at all.

Fingers crossed.
And best wishes for the seller!

3 Likes

would you mind sharing the sites the articles you have had success with are on?

Final update: Unfortunately we have closed the ticket.

Reason: I had this profile submitted from someone else off site. At that point, this profile had Indian blacklisted press and it got rejected. This was 28th Dec, 2019. As of now the profile has new press that is valid.

Anyway - seller is unable to re-submit this until 30 days have crossed from last submission.

Looks to me the employee seems to be much weaker than a portal. I’ve done resubmissions via portals and have had them verified (within a few days of rejection).

I’d suggest not to discredit the seller just yet. However - I’d definitely say don’t go for the ‘employee’ hype. Its not worth the pricing given the employee is powerless.

7 Likes