Exclusive & Affordable PR Package (1 hour TAT) - Helped Verify a Handful of Accounts

@Boogeyman, @Goofy and I are finally bringing our exclusive PR package back, with certain additions. In total, we are able to offer you 17 sites. You won’t find these sites with any other vendor.

These sites have previously been used for both Facebook & Instagram verifications, and work perfectly as filler articles to make your submission look stronger. Through previous PR partnerships, we’ve had over 20 accounts verified on Facebook and Instagram using these exact sites. Note that this does not mean these are enough to get you verified. They’re filler articles. Pairing these with tier 1 publications will most definitely get you verified.

We don’t write articles, so you’ll have to provide the content. There are no guidelines active here, but they should hold some editorial value. We’ll also be happy to help with small changes and revisions after publishing if need be. Not many people offer this.

Why is this service unique?

We will complete the publishing within one hour of the ticket start, provided that we receive all content in time. You get 17 articles posted on 17 different publications, all done within an hour. Got anyone who can compete with our TAT? No? Yep, no one.

Pricing:
Minimum package (12 sites): $500
Full package (17 sites): $700

Just want your article on one of our sites?: $50

We spin the websites for each order, so you might get one website and the other customer might get another. We do this to ensure we don’t create a pattern. If there’s no pattern, no website gets overused and they’ll all work for verification for the foreseeable future.

Interested? Respond with ‘PR List’ and we’ll reach out to you with the list of the sites we offer.

Note: We are currently not offering verification. Only PR.

15 Likes

PR List

PR list

PR List

1 Like

Great TAT. GLWS!

2 Likes

Want it for a business of a customer , can they be done tor business as well ? I want the whole package :package:

PR list

Have people been verified with just these?

Yep, they can be done for businesses.

Sent!

Doubtful. These have mainly been used as fillers.

pr list

1 Like

Please start the ticket :ticket: I’m in ! :sunglasses:

List plz

PR List

PR list

2 Likes

PR list, please!

PR list

PR List

PR List!

PR LIST