Premium Celebrity Instagram Growth Campaigns

Exclusive Celebrity IG Campaigns

I offer growth services to celebrities, athletes, business etc via Giveaways. These are not the typical cheap, unverified giveaways. We have partnered up with personalities such as Amanda Cerny, Lil Pump, BobbyShmurda, BlueFace, Bryce Hall etc.

Description:

• Using the right product giveaways, we partner with the right accounts combined with proper marketing, all while keeping prices affordable and reasonable.
  • We have perfected the perfect formula to maximize activity and relevancy to your demographic

How It Works:

1. One, or several, Celebrity Influencers promote the campaign with multiple posts on their Instagram feed, Instagram Live, and Instagram Story.
  2. Influencer asks their followers to go to our campaign host account on Instagram and follow all accounts we follow to enter into the Giveaway where we give away prizes like cash, iPhones, MacBook’s, ps5 gaming systems, designer bags ect
  3. By sponsoring the campaign, YOU will be one of the accounts that our designated campaign host account follows on Instagram during the campaign that fans will follow for a chance to win prizes. Resulting in your brand gaining followers!

How Much Traffic Can I Expect to Stay?
You can expect 10-20% of the followers to unfollow after the giveaway winner is announced. There is not an exact percentage of retention because each traffic source and every client are different. Some of this new traffic may like you better than another client who participated in the campaign, and some of the new traffic may like your content enough to share it with people who didn’t participate in the giveaway in order to be introduced to you but decide to follow you also!

How Long Does A Campaign Last?
Campaigns can vary, but normally a campaign lasts 7 days.

Current Giveaways Available:

——

January 21st - Sarah Snyder (Model) :us:

@ sarahfuckingsnyder (2m)

Estimated: 30k Growth
Guaranteed: 20k Growth
$1,499

——

January 11th - Lifestyle/Fashion

@ isaffonti (1.4m)

Estimated: 12k+ Growth
Guaranteed: 10k Growth
$350

——

January 14th - Lifestyle

@ leeannelocken (956k)
@ lexiahayden (403k)
@ lexi_rabe (662k)
@ djnathi (1.2m)
Estimated: 6-7k Growth
Guaranteed: 5k
$175

——

January 27th - Lifestyle

@ leeannelocken (956k)
@ vivi__estrada (502k
@ anabelleworld (422k
@ tayaraandreza (1m)
Estimated: 12k+ Growth
Guaranteed: 10k
$350

——

January 31st - Lifestyle

@ kapchuk (594k)
@ dudadancer_ (2.2m)
Estimated: 7-8k Growth
Guaranteed: 6k
$199

——

February 3rd - Lifestyle

@ sthecarolinea (954k)
@ anabelleworld (417k)
@ saylor.dance (472k)
@ lighttravelsfaster (323k)
Estimated: 6-7k Growth
Guaranteed: 5k
$175

9 Likes

Sent you a PM brother

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

DaBaby giveaway has been added! @DaBaby
Massive growth at an insanely discounted price to build up my reputation on here. The official giveaway date is yet to be determined. Will update soon.

GIVEAWAY LIST FOR THE UPCOMING MONTH HAS BEEN UPDATED!

Hey!

Can you share links of previous giveaways please

All giveaways are archived so there is no way to really link previous giveaways. If you would like me to confirm you with the user of the giveaway such as Amanda Cerny, I can have them DM you on IG to verify.

Have a couple spots left for each!

FLASH SALE! GIVEAWAY STARTS TOMORROW!

@elshinzhanerke

50k Minimum Growth

$1899

Just added new International giveaways with unreal growth!

how much for 100k growth?

@jakeshaw We have several giveaways listed above which will gain you well over 100k+
Each giveaway has the minimum gain listed below

prices for the 100k ones

@jakeshaw $9.5k for the Amanda Cerny and friends giveaway. Estimated 100-120k minimum gain

Updated the list!

Hi there,
I am interested in both the 22nd and 24th.
A few questions:

1. Is this suitable for any topic/niche? I am considering this for a personal page.
  2. On the 24th where you list multiple handles, can I choose which handle where my page will be promoted?
  3. How can you guarantee a minimum gain if these are indeed real followers?

Feel free to pm me.
Thanks!

1. Is this suitable for any topic/niche? I am considering this for a personal page.

Yes this is suitable for any niche.

1. On the 24th where you list multiple handles, can I choose which handle where my page will be promoted?

They will be promoted through all of the accounts listed.

1. How can you guarantee a minimum gain if these are indeed real followers?

If you for some reason don’t meet the minimum you will be added to the next giveaway until you reach the minimum growth. And these are all real followers which will be gained through the giveaway incentives that are offered.

1 Like

Thanks, that sounds great.

Can you provide any proof you’re collaborating with those accounts and that you will be able to pull this off? No offense but just asking as no one else seems to have ordered this and your profile has 0 reviews.

Can you do paypal or swapd escrow?

Yes I can do any payment method provided through swapd checkout and if you are seriously interested in the giveaway I can have the user message you.
Please only request this if you are seriously interested in the giveaway.

1 Like

Cheers mate. I’ll pm you now.

1 Like