Exposing the Scammer @mcevans a.k.a BABATUNDE OYEBODE , One of biggest Scammer from Nigeria operating in Dubai

Hello guys as all been informed that badges have dropped, and even so @McEvans said that badges wont drop, he has never compensated me personally or even the other members who lost so much money with this scammer @McEvans

Today iam expsoing @McEvans instagram account and his scamming companies, i have information but not proves that he has as well scammed more then 600k usd outside forum as well inside forum +600k usd.

Full name : BABATUNDE OYEBODE
Whatsapp/Phone: +971556195183
@McEvans personal instagram account: @baudex

His Scamming Companies

FAYA HERBAL NIG LIMITED
instagram username @fayaherbal

Company name: Huzzle Records
Instagram username @Huzzlerecordsofficial

Company Name: THE FLA​:zap::zap:H APP
instagram username @flazzh.app

Company Name: HUZZLE INCBIZ SERVICES LIMITED NG/UAE
instagram username: @huzzleinc

Company Name: HUZZLE Panels
instagram username: @Huzzlepanels

Company Name: BEARD PRODUCTS AND CIGARS
instagram username: @baudex_beard_and_cigar

Company Name: Beautiful Body Nigeria
instagram username: @Beautifulbody.ng

5 Likes

He said to me that badge has lifetime warranty and wont ever fall and i asked him 3 times. I lost $50k and also lost clients as well

4 Likes

Damn he reminded me of hushpuppi :joy:

22 Likes

He said the same thing to me about the badge staying, but deep down I knew something like this might happen. So I only used their services for myself and didn’t offer it to my clients, even though I could’ve made a lot of money. I’ve learned from past experiences and hope others remember the risks of taking shortcuts. To be honest, I don’t think the person will fix the situation for others, based on my past experiences with these situation’s.

I can just hope he fix this situation.

4 Likes

My entire idea is to expose his personal information as well to end his proclaimed legit career he doing in instagram etc… so everyone recognizes him as scammer.

4 Likes

I think We should contribute 1 Article from each Region on him as scammer if he don’t compensate people xd @onlyusernames boss will do it.

6 Likes

This are the type of scammers that will never compensate or fix the problem. Your badges are gone. He has earned enough money and will relaunch his service under another name. Just be wary next time.

3 Likes

Omg 2 year ago this guy contact me on whatsapp to do verification and upon verification complet he will send money and i refused Thanks i never work with him at all

3 Likes

Let’s be real, this is not exactly a scam. A scam was what Sahil pulled off. This Evan guy delivered the service and those who paid for it knew the badges were as temporary as a snowman in July. But yeah, if he promised some folks their badges would stick around, he owes them big time.

17 Likes

Which means he a legitimate scammer :joy:

@McEvans claims he’s trying to recover funds from his plug, however, he definitely profited from this and his lack of accountability and willingness to pay back his profits to members he promised deserves suspension. Users shouldn’t have to wait for him to recover 3rd party funds first. He’s likely only going to pay back a small %, and it seems as if he’s not willing to dig into any portion of his profits.

If he recovers funds, he may pay back a % but still retains all profits

If he doesn’t recover funds, he will not pay back a % and retains all profits

With his method, either way, he retains all profits.

Swapd should give him 48 hours to pay back those members with his profits or suspend him

3 Likes

I disagree with all of you this guy should be listed as scammer if u look in topic i put an pr article which dates years ago media reporting for his fraud activities etc so @McEvans should be listed as scammer.

I agree in giving 48h @McEvans to come and pay what he owns me and the rest of buyers.

2 Likes

Babatunde Oyebode

25 October 2016 | 3:23 am

Face Recognition: TRUE

The 23-year old school certificate holder, who lives on 6th Avenue, FESTAC Town, Lagos, was accused of fraudulently running a website, naijagistlive.com to send threat messages to high- profile businessmen and demanded an undisclosed sum from them.

Police source said that the suspect had also posted super-imposed nude pictures of a lawyer on his website, alleging that she had been sleeping with her boss and other clients.

Low Life, i would beat those type of peoples till morning, i will try connect with this lawyer and see what i can do :handshake:

2 Likes

Try filing a case in Dubai🙃

2 Likes

If he promised some of you warranty on a badge then yes you got ripped off, all of you other that didn’t get any proclaimed warranty sorry but this is on you, you wanted a quick badge with no requirements big :triangular_flag_on_post: I payed my submission $5000 plus 20k in pr and guess what my badge is here for 2 years almost. You get what you pay for

1 Like

Good for you sir

Matter of time me or somebody else :smiley:

Basically @McEvans a.k.a Babatunde Oyebode come pay the money back

1 Like

OG’s should come together turn down his all handles and start pushing some gifts to him on your media sites. He can’t forget this nightmare can’t handle situation if push on big media outlets and then legal actions can also affect him badly. How a man can handle problem from every corner in such situation? Swapd army need to attack at once, nobody can’t handle such attacks :triumph:

5 Likes

Thats the problem he hasn’t realised that yet, but soon he will :handshake: