Extremely active 555k Chris Evans IG account - making $1000/month

Country of followers (majority): INT
Amount of followers: 555k
Topic/Niche: Chris Evans fan page
Does it include the OG (original) email?: OG is deleted, the buyer can add his own email.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:
Selling one of the biggest Chris Evans fan pages on Instagram with 555k+ followers. The page is very active, feed posts usually get 15-25k likes organically. I am doing promotions on it, currently generating $800-1200 per month.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message!

Inbox

Haven’t received your message

Bump. Sold a story promo today for $135.

Latest post received 30k+ likes in 9 hrs. Got a new client paying $100 per story (every Tuesday) which is a fix $400/month for the new owner. Happy to answer your questions in pm.

Still available - last post received 50k likes in 2 days. Sold another post + story for $180. Account is 100% safe, I created it in 2013 and been using it since then. BIN $4900!

BIN $4800. Sold a story today for $140. Happy to answer your questions!

Username please?

Handle please.

Shoutout sold today. Account is generating money almost every day. Send your offers.

handle please

Handle please

Still available. Someone who knows how to make money with ads/shoutouts should buy it. I make $1000+ per month with the page. I don’t have time to properly manage it, I have bigger project to focus on.

Handle please?

Still available. Just got paid $480 for 4 stories.

Still available. Price dropped to $4750. Making $1000 per month with ads.

Please send me the handle and proof of promotions

It’s not allowed to share the username in public!

Sorry, I thought I was sending it in pm

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.