Extremely active Instagram 50k+ memes/vines page - 1k+ weekly growth - PRICE DROP - USA audience

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 48.000
Topic/Niche: Vines / Memes
Does it include the OG (original) email?: no, but since the OG, the email has been changed twice and one is a recovery email for the one linked now.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic / S4S

Description: This account is easy to maintain with extremely loyal followers with an engament rate of around 13% (standard with meme pages is around 5%). I’m selling the account because I don’t have any time for it any more because of college. It can be grown with 2k weekly new followers if managed correctly, see the screenshots below. OG-email is not included, but the account is secured by 2 new email address: one is linked to the account and the other email is a recovery email for the email that’s linked to the account. So by buying this account, you’ll receive 2 email accounts (ProtonMail, recommended by the Swapd team). Posting on the account only takes around 5 minutes max. since content (Vines) is easy to find. A story post gets around 16k impressions which is a 35% engagement rate (see screenshots below).

username please

Username please?

Please verify your ID first, then hit me up again

Replied!

Replied!

Bumping this :slight_smile:

What is the handle and current price?

Please verify your ID first, @VERIFICATION .

Username please

Please make a post for your own account instead of advertising yours under my post. Thank you. @SWAPD

Deleted.

1 Like

Sent!

Bumping this

Hi, handle please

Hey user ?

Replied!

Sent

Handle please

Replied to both