$4000 Facebook and Instagram Media Panel Music and Entertainment Guide Only!

Working with @jamixson has been a pleasure, total professional. The document he provides is very in depth and easy to follow. Since I was one of first buyers just waiting on acquiring portal after ticket is closed. Keep you all updated.

3 Likes

GLWS!

3 Likes

Completed 6+ on site with happy customers, price is now $8,500 and will continue to increase, I’m the ONLY person on here who is going to guide you on how to get endless panels with my system

1 Like

Has anyone confirmed they have the portal yet?

1 Like

Agreed ^ , Has anyone received a portal?

2 Likes

You don’t get panels within 24-48 hours unless you pay for the access ID numbers we have from several companies which is separate price, you guys need to stop being brainwashed from the other thread where he “guarantees” panels within 24-48 hours and a guide for $3,000 them changed the thread and said for every panel he acquires it’ll be an additional $12,000 on top of the initial $3,000. Clearly, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about so don’t bring that to this thread, he shut his down for a reason and changed the thread several times.

There’s MANY things that go into acquiring a panel that quick, one is an access ID, another is how active the Facebook account has been we’re requesting under within the last 30 days, if you don’t buy an Access ID, then you’ll be guided on how to get them and we step by step teach you all of this, it’s very simple we give you the option to buy one or get guided, that alone will expand or shorten the time frame. If the accounts you’re requesting under is NOT active at all, it will take a week to make it look the right way before requesting panels, they don’t just hand them out they’re not Opera, it’s a system that’s perfected, please understand that many factors go into this if you’re looking to get them within 24-48 hours.

3 Likes

I was just asking if anyone has got the portal yet lol… not exactly brainwashed or bringing negativity to the thread…

I thought that would be included in the price rather than extra ontop for the IDs. But thanks for clearing it up.

3 Likes

We give you the same method we use to acquire them, you’re not required to buy them, it also doesn’t take a month to acquire them, we do offer it if it’s needed, most people read the guide and chat with us on the mentorship side and realize how easy it is, some people may be lazy and would want them as extra, all up to the person

2 Likes

I bought this method off site for 10x the price here as I know the seller for years and I would still pay 10x what it’s listed at because I’ve gotten over 15 panels in the last year and pushed through a lot of clients. Highly highly recommend, it’s so easy. GLWS👏

3 Likes

:pray:t4::muscle:t4: one of the goats, picked up a panel right away

Clients all grabbing access IDs within 48 hours :fire:

3 Likes

Hey didn’t forget you, give me few days i will get back to you, i do think iam easily eligible to go legit way without buying those access id called as i dont plan to use for outside of company :smiley:

2 Likes

FIRST PORTAL ACQUIRED IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS FOR ONE OUR OUR ON-SITE CLIENTS :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Got portal within a few days after purchase :100: highly recommend

4 Likes

Absolutely killing it already :fire:

1 Like

Just to make clear and see if this will work long term in order of me purchasing for what I read on your post I assume is [Music Company that offer distribution] a large one that have a Google form to provide you with forms to request support from Facebook, Tik Tok, and others it requires an email of a co worker that have access and the “ID” is that what you selling how do you guarantee those panels will no be taken down in mass after the iD is over use?

If is not that what you selling I am interested

2 Likes

The distribution is something we set you up with a partner of our agencies, that’s one of the methods

Other than that you get real media panels that you own, that’s another method, we follow the rules prior to requesting and have reps we work with that’s how we guarantee if you follow the steps you get panels

2 Likes

Hey, What exactly is a media panel?? Thanks!!

2 Likes

Used for verifications, username claims ,unbans, etc

2 Likes

Do you provide a guiding on using the panel?

1 Like