$4000 Facebook and Instagram Media Panel Music and Entertainment Guide Only!

This is Media Portal or what’s portal?

1 Like

Yes they’re acquiring media panels with my teachings and my guide

1 Like

Can confirm!

1 Like

It’s a media portal yes.

1 Like

Come to daddy and stop losing $25,000+ on media panels! Buy our guide and mentorship and acquire them endlessly at NO cost!

Just curious how many more are you going to sell? 15 on site and 30 off site this week. So that’s at minimum 45 people have this already.

You do provide a very in-depth process to do this but too many people having this 1 method does but the whole process at risk. Exclusivity does really play a big part in this method. Especially if some of the individuals are lazy, improper English, or try to take short cuts. Can really expose everything in terms of the short term method.

Will there be a cap of sales? Cause to be honest 45 random people doing the same thing does sketch me out already. Someone is bound to catch on…

9 Likes

The topic on site number was only updated, off site we sell this method for $50,000+ so there’s less sales off site than on site, as my original thread that I closed down stated 30 off site it’s a copy paste when I reopened it with a more conservative price, with that said, we’ve been selling this for over 4 years to more than 45 people and it’s still the exact same method, there comes a time where minor changes come and everyone who’s purchased this gets that updated from us

The method short and long term have never had issues, every 5-6 months they add a minor step / adjustment and our internal team tells us when this is implemented and we relay it across board.

Metas directory has thousands of media partners, doesn’t seem like they’re slowing down making people media partners or granting panels for the short term method. We get short term method panels weekly, for years now.

Hope this helps alleviate concerns, we’re minnows in the ocean of Meta and other platforms and we monitor requests that come in through the request link that’s provided to obtain panels and educate how to do this properly

2 Likes

Thank you for the explanation. That does answer and relive some of my concerns.

Just recently I have noticed people in groups offsite and foreigners start offering a “method to acquire unlimited portals”. Usually once foreigners start offering things like this the cat is out of the bag and it’s about to be accessible, sold, and spammed by everyone until it’s patched.

I hope that’s not the case here.

Anyways thanks again for the response.

2 Likes

That’s fine they’re trying to sell the method, but without proper structure and knowledge then it’ll never work so you have nothing to worry about

We’ve seen this for years, this is a way for people to sell a guide with no explanation and it goes no where to the purchaser unless it comes directly to us

We also can decline specific requests from acquiring panels , as that link is specific to us

2 Likes

Whats the additiinal price for getting ids

2 Likes

hi, im interested in this offer.

2 Likes

There are two portals, normal one and EMC

EMC is suporting multiple verticals.

Does this come with a partner manager assigned?

The location of portal supported?

Vertical

1 Like

I’m selling a guide and method, you acquire entertainment and music portals with this, depending on which one and region, we tell you the assigned rep

You can get them placed from US to EMEA etc. Just depends on how you’re implementing our method

2 Likes

Nice

is there any media panel still have access to chat and email support or it’s only useful for ver and claims?

Messaged you @awss

Taking on a few orders this week, price will not remain the same will continue to increase! Media portals are valuable whether for day to day submissions of verifications, username claims, unbans, and recovery or valuable enough to sell at $20,000+ a pop

What’s the price now. Also work for EU?