Facebook Business Idea

So let’s say some of us want to make some revenue with AdBreaks or Instant Articles but #1 don’t have the knowledge to do it or #2 don’t have the time to put it on to it.

Then, on the other side, I’m sure there are people that has the time and the knowledge to run it but lacks the money to buy the pages.

Idea would be to have a SWAP Exclusive group where qualified-only investors and page managers work together, investors put the money down for buying pages, managers run the show, SWAPD then splits 50/50 on profits and collect a fee.

1 Like

I think people who can run successful AdBreak campaigns can whip up funds to purchase pages, in my opinion. But I may be wrong :smiley: Correct me if I am, SWAPD members.

2 Likes

I agree with you, I guess this is for the minority and for those times when joining forces is the way to go for not missing a good opportunity.

1 Like

True

1 Like

I will be interested if SWAPD plan to open a group exclusively for this purpose.

This maybe a good opportunity for people who is willing to invest money as we trust the people who do business here.

1 Like

This is a great idea!

And this could work for all kind of business, not just ad breaks.

SWAPD could be the middleman bank between two people that want to collaborate but don’t trust each other.

Many times I had huge business ideas but I had no money to invest in scripts, ads. For example, last year I had an idea, but I had no money to order a script… so I told this idea to a friend of a friend that knew how to make the script, and the deal was that he will use the script and my idea, and I will get the script too . But I had not much money to invest in ads, so I earned 2.000$. That guy earned 3M $ in a few months.

I wish I could come here on SWAPD and say that I have a big idea and I need an investor. And after analyzing my idea maybe there are interested investors.

2 Likes

See @SWAPD, it even goes with the brand, Investors SWAP cash on hand for Ideas to invest on and Community Wizards like @FaadixD, @RandyMarsh, @Boogeyman, @MediaBoy, etc SWAP their Saiyan 3 Wizard Knowledge for more cash on hand to invest in them. Meanwhile… @Alpha guards the money until you get paid and everyone’s happy.

4 Likes