Facebook fanpage with 345k follower and 349k subscribers; 3 Videos over 74 million views!

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 345000
Topic/Niche: Sport
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:
Hey guys, I have a fanpage about only one sport and was really successful with it. I have with only 3 videos in total over 74 mio views. The video went viral and I was asked for a show group by americas got talent, a Japanese tv show informed about my page and I commented the European championships - this are the biggest things which I reached. Of course I get offers to share fb pages and so on. The most followers are from the US, UK, Mexico, Brazil and then all around from Europe.
I didn’t buy a follower till now. I post per day 10-13 posts, so the reach isn’t the highest. I can get in one hour over 100comments, if you want to see that I can send you screenshots. The page is active when I ask for it. My goal was to share the beauty of the sport, this is the reason why I post so much per day. I never had the goal to be the biggest fanpage for this sport, it’s only a niche sport. The next best page for this sport has 152k follower.

If you have questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

1 Like

Would you please send page insights and minimum reserve price? thanks.

Hello,
minimum reserve price is 75€.

Whats the Page url?

Please send page URL and price, thank you.

Please send me the URL and Insights Screenshots, thanks.

Can you PM me the link and some insights please? What’s the price range?

Send me url and price

Is this soccer by any chance?

pm details!!

Hi Sara, please send me the link to the page? Also any stats would be great re likes and engagement etc?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.