Facebook ,instagram n twitter can get banned in india?

Social media giants like facebook,twitter,whatsapp and instagram may face ban in india if they fail to comply with the new intermediary guidelines for social media platforms. The three month deadline given by ministry of electronics and information technology (MEITY) to accept these guidlines end today i.e May 25th but none of the giants have so far accepted the new regulations. The rules will be effective from tomorrow despite these companies seeking a total six month delay in their implementation.

thanks

Removal of bots for free? Sounds good to me. Jokes aside, I don’t think many people care about the Indian audience anyway, they are important only because of their size and growth.

2 Likes

you arent from india , that why you’re talking like this Lmao!

3 Likes

Yes, obviously. When it comes to social media, the demand after Indian audience isn’t that big compared to countries like USA, UK, AU, etc.

1 Like

aint talking about business , im worried about people , do you know what will happen if india gets banned by facebook , instagram , etc ?

1 Like

India wants to ban FB, not the other way around.

1 Like

:thinking: interesting

1 Like

As much as u care but it is still money for mark Zuck

And India has the biggest userbase on WhatsApp… so yes they care <3

1 Like

Facebook India full-year profit more than doubles, revenue soars 43%.

Facebook paid just £28m tax after record £1.6bn revenues in UK | Facebook | The Guardian.

And yes FACEBOOK does makes more money from India than Australia & UK :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like