Facebook & Instagram Verification (Blue Tick) + Press (Buyer Protection) SWAPD Exclusive VIP Package!

PM’ed :v:

bump

6k articles + ig verification? Pm more details please

1 Like

Done :100:

Dm me please about your service . Thanks :blush:

3 Likes

Please verify your account @VERIFICATION

Bump

I made verification . Could you please dm me now. Thanks :blush:

Can you claim facebook usernames?

I have the matching handle on all the other major platforms (IG/Twit/Youtube/Snap) Just not FB.

2 Likes

Interested in PR + IG verification, PM more about it.

Thanks

1 Like

Been in touch with him from the day he posted his services when the prices were $9k for total package. Back than he couldnt guarantee - the account is not famous and low quality so I always ask in advance!

When he raised his prices he offered “cashback guarantee” and I messaged him since I wanted to be sure it can be pulled off

I just messaged again to know about this cashback guarantee and he says “he is working with some VIP members, and this offer valid only for them”. I think at least he should state in his topic so it does not create confusion.
I find this kind of people super shady. Anyway this is just my experience hope those VIP members can give better experience.

3 Likes

Hey “Just Another Guy”

Since you took the courtesy to write a long post. Let me also make some clarification.
SWAPD doesn’t collect money and hold it when a verification service is listed by someone new. VIP Members are more trusted, as an only certain credible member can become a VIP. It’s no magic trick to make someone famous and get their accounts verified. A lot of people want to be famous when they can’t even write or describe a sentence about them or their client. Yes, the prices were raised so that a dedicated team can on content creation and do whatever it takes to make the account verified on INSTA / FB because I don’t get paid unless SWAPD collects prepayment. Hence, please bear with me as I establish the service. I’m sure a lot of people here on SWAPD won’t even reply for months or unless you have all the requirements or eligibility. I was been there, waited months and none replied.

Good Things Take Time! Especially while making someone “Zero to Hero” (just a term based on the requests I got asking to verify accounts with no engagement or followers.) I :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The problem with new sellers, same issue with another guy here…

You can ask pre-payment, just because I am not a VIP member does not mean I do not have the money…
Just because I am a new member, does not mean I am new to buying and selling online whatever services…

Regarding the acc becoming “famous”, I asked in advance for specific account if you can get it verified, not make it famous - after all you offer service of verification + press, what you do on your end does not concern me if you get the job done you get paid, plain and simple.
Oh one more thing, even the biggest seller here had the time to reply back and forth more than 30 messages and explain every detail of the way, the only issue was the price.

Do not attack what you said yourself. You point you offer cashback and I asked if you cannot deliver do you offer that?
I do not understand how do you offer cashback to VIP Members who do not give pre-payment, I think you said they are more trusted and dont need pre-payment, so how you give back something you didnt get at all

Oh one more thing… After all PRESS+VERIFICATION means make someone a hero - from zero to hero (as you said).

Best Regards,
“Just another guy”

5 Likes

Cashback offered in the event if SWAPD collects Pre-payment. How can I offer Cashback if the payment isn’t collected… xD

You do not even know what you talk or what you say, you are funny.

Anyway good luck, would not use your service even if you make them free now. You are un-experienced.

1 Like

What do you mean by “Cashback Guarantee” ? As far as I know SWAPD holds the money until the service is finalised. Or am I wrong here @Administrators ?

There is no cashback guarantee. If services aren’t delivered, the seller doesn’t get paid.

5 Likes

A lot of people are who are new on SWAPD are not fully aware of the service and security they offer. If the service isn’t delivered the money is refunded. Simple as that.

Yes but the money is on hold by SWAPD until the service is completed. Only then SWAPD pays the seller?

1 Like