Facebook & Instagram Verification Service - Partner

Its facebook Rep account manager support not fb media portal

@MARKHOR

Lmao, have you ever seen the “Facebook Media’s Support Portal”?

This guy, he just contacted me about Instagram verification and was asking too low a price. I declined the transaction. And now, he is trying to attack personally like a child.

I just completed an order on Swapd, I’m happy to work with everyone. But to you it is NO.

You stop making jokes, I’m serious!

I have been seen and like this i have alot of screenshoot in swapd many people are doing work And if you not do someone else can do becouse i eill pay the money i tell you media portal not send like this support msg if im wrong in swapd many partner you can ask or i have same fb rep support before i can show u many screenshoot

Same same💁 If you need can confrim here top verification expert

1 Like

Lmao, this is not an email from Facebook, they don’t send any link while they ask you to “Setup 2FA”? & when a request is complete, they will announce it instead of saying “on behalf of”. Anyway, what are you trying to prove? You are very childish trying to attack a service provider.

This is a real Facebook email. They will reply which account is verified and send a link to help you set up 2Fa, okay?

I have completed lots and lots of verification orders, so what are you looking for or is vandalizing?

Keep it up habibi

I just completed verification for both Facebook & Instagram for @adematbas1

These are two difficult verification cases because it was rejected once before (there are a lot of articles), but it’s okay, it’s been verified in just 1 day since the last submission.

@SWAPD Is it possible to confirm the order successfully?

1 Like

Receive next orders

UP

1 Like

On the next order, I have a preferential price for those who have many customers

Warning

Staff removed over 20 posts here that were pointless additions to this topic.

@bunny, while I appreciate you looking out for things you cannot get into these bickering wars. If you believe the user isn’t telling the truth, state so in a civil matter (once) and let it be. Please don’t drag this out. I wouldn’t care even if the seller used a concrete mixer to verify his client as long as it got verified. If he wasn’t telling the truth on how he did it, just state it once, please.

Leave the fighting behind and let’s keep it civil guys. I love you all.

3 Likes

Sen you a message

just pmed u

1 Like

dm sent boss

1 Like

I don’t see everyone’s PM, if you don’t mind, can guys please send it back?

1 Like

hello sir can you please send a message

I’m serious buyer pm

Pm pls

pm pls.