Facebook / Instagram Verification (check new thread on details)

More than one, thatā€™s for sure. We donā€™t have a set amount, we add them based on our own judgement.

2 Likes

Sounds good :v: also I added now a thread for another kind of Verification. For business

Would love to know if in the past anyone was able to send request for business too? Like brand agencies companies, and also related to Cannabis

For businesses I think so, but not sure. For Cannabis, someone tried but couldnā€™t do it, because it was Cannabis.

1 Like

If you can verify businesses, please PM

First verified on SWAPD
I accept orders for new customers ! Doing next 2 at 2700$ instead of 3k (transferwise/swapd fee included already)

Remember :
NO INDIAN - ASIAN PRESS
NO cheap websites like fox, nbc, abc6 and other outlets websites

If you looking for IG :

You need wikipedia or another social verified already (twitter or facebook), or we canā€™t have good chances of verification (without wiki / other social verified, only if you have high PR like forbes , huffington, entrepreneur, inc etc)

NO - WE CANā€™T PROVIDE PR PACKAGE

3 Likes

Glad to see you got someone verified! :slight_smile:

Guys just for your information; I got a client verified with Indian press & Wikipedia page only. I think Wikipedia is a major key in verifications on Instagram. If you want a Wikipedia page, check out my topic: Wikipedia Creation Service and use it to verify your account through @SMM :wink:

2 Likes

I can do Wikipedia too (on Spain version) but if someone want in English, will keep in mind who can offer :v:

1 Like

Verified offsite a Facebook Profile of a Musician
Since we did first IG Verification here on Swapd, as discounted price
Iā€™ll do Facebook too at 2.3k instead of 2.5k !

If you are interested, be sure to send only and exclusively that :

• Link to submit (FB
  • Link IG
  • Link of other socials
  • Website
  • Wikipedia (good chances to get verified)
  • Press Articles (must be about you as main subject, so not like ā€œtop 500 instagrammers to followā€, with high DA - minium 10 on valid sources
  • ID
  • Few changes required on the account (example a professional bio and other things)

If you didnā€™t send exactly this, i will delete your message

2 Likes

send me url

Waiting few days to see if the page will be still up

WYMā€¦ for verififaction

That you have to wait a few days for Wikipedia to see if they ā€œconfirmā€ the page, if it remains live, itā€™s good, if they delete it, it means that they have flagged you as a self-promotional page (which is forbidden to do)

1 Like

I hope it sticks ā€¦ then i can pay u for this instagram check

i saw u did a onsite fast i need a situation like that ! congrats bro

yep but clients have some more press on good websites - i think we can maximize your chances if we try facebook too , like fanpage or profile !

1 Like

One of the good services.

2 Likes

Thanks u :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey there!

Pm me please thank you :slight_smile:

DM me your requirements if you are interested, nothing else

pm me