Facebook / Instagram Verification (check new thread on details)

You had to pm me with the mentioned required asked for a review if you have chances to get verified or not

This guy is a time waster. Can only verify major celebrities lol. I’m guessing major celebrities don’t need some random on swapd to get them verified. Don’t waste your time here.

3 Likes

@SWAPD can you do something here with this guy please?

He claim that we can do request only for celebrities (you can check our conversation, i never mentioned we are able to do only celebrities) (who didn’t need a request from media partner, but he asked me to verify his client, so why he asking me to verify her, if she can get verified without us? As he said his client is a big celebrity (with fake followers. Bad engagements and literally 0 results on Google >> big celebrity who can get verified without us )

Please can you ■■■■ him down from my thread?
I’m looking for public figures with valid press, to start proof we can providing this services, who work for everyone who have acces to a Media Partner portal

1 Like

There are too many “sellers” on this platform claiming to offer services but unable to do anything other than waste our time. Like you. It’s time we started calling it out.

What’s your problem? Are you sadly to know that girl don’t deserve to get verified? She have milions followers and 0 international press. Can you explain that? Or you think with 2777 milions and 0 presS you have chances to get verified?

I think you have very mental issues , it’s well writed here to send for a personal review, the full requirements !!! not an random username , also i see your comments on various threads, u’r did same kind of comments with everyone, so it’s ok :smiley:

1 Like

Please keep it civil. As much as I hate time wasters, we need to give people chances, otherwise, we would never find gems. For example, I’ve almost banned @Goofy, and he turned out to be God :slight_smile:

12 Likes

@Jjg Not gonna lie, your posts in every single " Instagram verification " threads are really annoying. None of the sellers took your money and ran away with it on this forum. So unless you have something smart to say, please just stay away from posting. It makes you look retarded.

7 Likes

Doing well offsite, just get verified a client ! Submitted at 04.16pm and verified at 05.01 pm, less than 1h !

Cattura

Still waiting to get the first client from this thread, discount from 3k to 2.3k ! let’s rock guys !!

2 Likes

Sent you a PM.

1 Like

Maybe if you’ve had as many failed tickets as I have had on swapd from sellers like these you’d feel the same way. And people that stoop to calling other people retards should probably take a better look at themselves in the mirror before leaving the house.

Going to try first verification with @chinagorilla ! will keep u posted i assume in the next 2-3 days

4 Likes

why are you so toxic? I see you shitting on every topic on swapd. Nobody wants your negativity, you’re not doing anything for the community

9 Likes

How am I toxic? I speak to all these sellers, get tickets with them to do services, then report back when they fail. I’m trying to stop everyone wasting their time. I want these guys to be able to do what they say just like everyone else. In fact I am waiting on 2 tickets right now where the sellers have disappeared and stopped replying.

maybe people don’t want to do business with you because you’re an ass?

I personally wouldn’t do business with you at least, but that’s just my opinion.

3 Likes

You should take up comedy my friend. But finish your homework first.

I’m going to stop responding here, if you think your comments are “comedy” then you gotta rethink your jokes.

It gets annoying after a while, seeing you gripe back and forth with another member on every thread on here. Just stop :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Will be waiting for updates

1 Like

UPDATE : First client we tried, unfortunately got declined . Mightly he need more press and followers !
So still available 2 slot for discounted price !

RESERVED ONLY to VIP’s Swapd users -

1 Like

Hey let’s start

I have already sent the info