Guaranteed Facebook Verifications Including PR (15+ Successful Deliveries on SWAPD)

P.S. - I am only taking requests for Facebook pages and not Instagram accounts.

Hi everyone,

I believe the service I’m selling here might be cliché for you all, I’ve been told that a lot of sellers and buyers have a hard time to get people verified. I’m here to change this.

I firmly believe that no one has ever been able to deliver the verification service the way I’m about to introduce it to you all.

Let’s begin to talk about the criteria that needs to be met in order to get verified, It’d be so much better if people have a better understanding of how this works.

The blue verification badge lets people know that a Page or profile of public interest is authentic. We apply the blue verification badge to eligible brands, media organizations and public figures.

Eligibility for the blue verification badge is based on a variety of factors.

What are these factors?

Both Facebook and Instagram verifications require the person/brand to have ‘media mentions’ or featured articles on reputed news publications. It varies from a minimum 5 media mentions for Facebook and a minimum 10 media mentions for Instagram.

The accounts should have an established presence. It should be an authentic account. For Facebook, the person can only have either an account or a page verified. Verifying both page and profile is against the rules.

Now that we’ve gone through the basics, I’ll list out the services I’m going to provide for you all:

Eligibility Check: I’m willing to check the eligibility of your accounts, if you have media mentions and you believe that you should be verified. I will check it on my end and confirm. There’s no charge for this, I’m doing this for free for everyone. If you do not qualify, I will also fill you in on what is missing and how we can fix your eligibility.

Pricing: $2k - Facebook. $2k - Instagram. There’s a 100% refund If for some reason you get rejected. We can reapply for you in 30 days.

Verifications: (I̶’̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶2̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶̶̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶̶̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶-̶p̶a̶y̶m̶e̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶’̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶V̶I̶P̶ ̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶s̶t̶a̶b̶l̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶s̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶W̶A̶P̶D̶ ̶a̶d̶m̶i̶n̶i̶s̶t̶r̶a̶t̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶v̶o̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶-̶p̶a̶y̶m̶e̶n̶t̶.̶ ̶O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶’̶r̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶i̶f̶i̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶’̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶$̶2̶k̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶h̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶-̶p̶a̶y̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶.̶)

(Successfully Delivered the first 2 Verifications without pre-payments.)

Time Duration: We don’t take a week of your time. We have a turn around time of 24-48 hours. Yeah you read it right, you won’t have to wait for weeks, once the checkout ticket is raised, we will get back to you with the results within 48 hours on weekdays.

Ready to be verified? Reach out to me now. Let’s swap!

NOTE: Please reach out to me only if you have media mentions. There’s no provision where we can verify a page or an account if it doesn’t have any media mentions or articles in new publications. It is no rocket science, if you have strong PR, you get verified.

FAQ:

What if I fail to verify? Does the buyer pay for the PR?
No, you don’t pay anything if I fail, I’ll even bear the wire fee. There’s a no question asked full refund If I don’t get you verified. Why would you pay for PR when the end goal was to get verified? I won’t take any money for the PR if the end goal is not met.

Do I send a pre-payment for this?
SWAPD clearly states that for such services you’re not supposed to do any pre-payments unless the seller has a 100% success rate.

I do not charge anything upfront and go by the rules SWAPD has set, I will start off by preparing your articles and you only pay after the articles are live on the news sites.

What if my verification request gets rejected by Facebook / Instagram?
I’m not your average plug, who brokers out verifications, I do them myself, I’m the switch. Every unsuccessful verification request sets you back to 30 DAYS! With me, I can resubmit the verification again after fixing what went wrong, so all in all, NO FORCE CAN STOP ME UNLESS I GET YOU VERIFIED.

Do you give guarantee that the tick will stay?
Wait, is this amateur hour? Of course, the tick doesn’t go. It’s like selling a pen and telling people ‘YOU KNOW THIS PEN COMES WITH A BODY THAT LASTS FOR 2 YEARS’.

It’s pure bollocks. For those who do not understand the business and still think that the tick might go, come at me bro, even if it’s 2077 and we’re all driving those fancy cars in space, I’ll still give you a refund if the tick goes no second questions.

My current success rate is 100%, every single buyer has been blessed with verification till now. And no I will not charge you X2-X3 if your account looks rich, the rate is same for everyone and I don’t change according to the buyer profile! :smiley:

31 Likes

Please Pm me
I’m looking to verify my personal (I’m an international athlete) and also my business page

2 Likes

@neilbhabuta

Pm’d! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Havent used the service yet but will be doing so soon. Just wanted to say that this guy seems legit and is offering to do the verification even before swapd receive the money from you. Great guy who answers all your questions and seems to do what he can to help, that’s a lot more than most of the providers on here that often don’t respond or answer any questions. GLWS

7 Likes

What about pages brands that already for example have an established presence on FB and also verified pages on FB. Is there any way to do those? I’m asking this on public as also more people might be interested if your service is only for personal instagram profiles or also pages that are kind of brands.

2 Likes

I can do brands as well, the service is not limited to user profiles. I can do Facebook Profiles/Instagram Profiles/Facebook Brand Pages/Instagram Brand pages.

The criteria for an IG brand to be verified would be least 10 media mentions, the more, the higher our success rate.

Facebook can be done in a minimum 5 media mentions, but yeah as long as you have strong media mentions on some good publications and have your PR sorted, you’ll be verified!

2 Likes

I concur.

2 Likes

Have any been completed so far?

Unfortunately, haven’t had anyone who is on point with the eligibility criteria yet, most of the people that have reached out to me, have really few media mentions, some of them are eligible for FB but they want IG, got really nice response from people though. Hoping to get the service verified real soon. :call_me_hand:

I messaged you @boogeyman let me know I sent you the mentions and press articles with the profiles.

1 Like

Replied back! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Confirmed valid service, got facebook account done!

2 Likes

Another seller on SWAPD who can deliver verifications for very good prices! Marked verified + premium.

8 Likes

bump!

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

Please PM I am very very interested

2 Likes

Thank you for reaching out, I’ve responded back!

1 Like

bump!

1 Like