Facebook / Instagram Verified Profile-Page name and username change service

Service type: Facebook / Instagram Verified Profile-Page name and username change
Price: 2000-2750 $

Hi, I have been providing service about username for about 3 years. I succeeded very successfully in Swapd. In addition to the unused usernames, I have now decided to serve within verified accounts and pages (because everyone should benefit from its excellent and hassle-free service).

Requirements: The username you want should not be less than 6 characters. It shouldn’t be general. Ex: (pizza, david, dogs, julia, mrab, joy etc…)

Who is the demand ?: The accounts to be made must represent a well-known person, brand and government.

Note!: (Please do not write for purchased accounts). Only public figures, well-known people, brands, government pages.

Why should I choose you?: The username of verified accounts and pages cannot be changed except for private portals and I use the most private portal!

Payment Method: I only accept BTC for now.

Processing Time: Usually no more than 1 business day.

What should I add to the message when I send you a request ?: The current username and desired username, account-linked email address, and articles about this person if possible.

We hope you will enjoy working with me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I messaged you!

I would like to know if any person succeeded with verified username change please. Keep us posted guys

Vouch for my father :rocket::rocket:

Media partners are allowed to switch ig usernames without lost badges

I am already a media partner :love_you_gesture:t2:

4 Likes

Hi again, Bunny

Can you change a username in IG?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi, i am back! Give me new jobs!

Can you still change page name?

Yes :+1:t2:

Give me job for tomorrow.

Anyone interested in this? Give me a job and we’ll complete it within the same day!

hi bunny! i really need my personal fb verified i am a playlist curator! can you do this? i can pay the full price if this can be done but i need a guarantee!!

Hi buddy, I only accept EU customers right now.

i am from england!

i can pay full price if you can guarantee my personal fb will be verified!

No, I can’t get upfront payment and nobody can speak definitively (since Facebook has the decision-making authority)

Share all your information with me via message (including articles)

i need evrything from you! i need the articles and everything! i was recommended you by a friend they said your the best! please if you can do this i will have you loads of clients i am a big curator in the uk and deal with lots of artists daily