Facebook Instant Articles (Fully Approved)

Country of followers (majority): Bangladesh
Amount of fans/followers: 20
Topic/Niche: News
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Itโ€™s Facebook Instant Articles with Page & Domain (Fully Approved). I will give all access of Page & Domain. Apps not created yet (note: app can be created by buyer)

Come private inbox for links of IA.

Note: No Warranty after deal done. Deal via SWAPD .

Welcome. idr na krna Re Enable wale Sell :3

Hello, I didnโ€™t get you. What do you wanna say

ืœืžื” ืืชื” ืœื ืžื“ื‘ืจ ืื ื’ืœื™ืช

1 Like

To not sell Instant article which are Re-Enabled.

its not re-enable. Its new approved IA as I said in description. So donโ€™t confuse my buyers plz

you donโ€™t need to get hyper, i am just letting you know that in this community you need to be sure about the properties you are selling.

ืื ื™ ืจื•ืฆื” ืœื”ื–ื”ื™ืจ ืื•ืชื• ื‘ืฉืคื” ืฉืœื•

1 Like

I have sold 200+ IA from last 3 years So I know the way of selling. I always sell proper things.

256-bit encrypted message

1 Like

@mgalib007 - Weโ€™ve received reports that members who bought from you off-site had their Instant Articles disabled within a few days. Anyone purchasing this will have to ask for a 2-4 week grace period where we hold your payment.

2 Likes

ื‘ื–ื›ื•ืช @RandyMarsh , ื›ื•ืœื ื• ืžื™ื ื™ ืชื›ืฉื™ื˜ื™ื ืขื›ืฉื™ื•

I had no deals at SWAPD yet. So how could someone bought from me/

its false report. let me tell you one thing that IA doesnโ€™t have any warranty. Its depend on user. If you break rules then IA will be lost. Its not sellerโ€™s hand. I hope you will understand now

You just wrote " we are all mini jewelry, thanks to Yair"

2 Likes

ื™ื”ื•ื“ื™ ื•ืชื›ืฉื™ื˜ื™ื, ื–ื” ืื›ืŸ ื”ื’ื™ื•ื ื™

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.