Facebook midroll access, Instant Articles, pay per share

We are a media company with huge USA audience and we have great monetization deals with our big partners.
We have access to Facebook midrolls and viral copyrighted content.
We are looking for page owners who want to earn money sharing videos, using mid-roll monetization or instant articles.
Our content gets massive reach and will boost your earnings A LOT.

PM me your page link and info about audience and I will check if we can work with you!

5 Likes

i have one page with 2 millions followers, does it work?

Sure, it could work, send over a link via PM and Ill check

Hi Toms, what demo are you pages mostly made up of?

Me and my partner have a network of about 150M likes in the older women area (US). Maybe we could work together on something in the future.

We also post for some other Inc. 5K media companies, but for 80%+ revshare.

1 Like

Hi toms, I am interested of your program, please let me know how…thanks!

I have a baby boomer type page. 99% USA. Male and female. High reach and great engagement. About 60K likes. Would this work?

hello i have a facebook page with 8 k , top audience usa women every post get from 200 to 500 likes and reach between 1.5 - 4 k

Hi toms I am interested. I already send you a PM :slight_smile:

Hello. I am an influencer with like 30M Premium brand pages and i am interested.

Hi, I have 12k mostly US fishing niche. With really good activity and reach. So if you are interested, contact me.

100k likes minimum

1 Like

You need to be able to make atleast 500k video views per day to apply for Facebook midrolls. If so, PM me your page

Hi toms,
I sent you a PM and looking forward to your reply

Replied Arij

1 Like

Replied back :slight_smile:

please dm me info - what % do you offer?

we run a 10m+ network - premium demos

Pm me dude i have good premium pages :slight_smile: