Facebook Page Stolen by FB itself! *Please Have a look

Hello Guys, hope this year is a fresh and succesful for all of you. I would like to share this very frustrating experience i got from facebook. Last Year in May 2020 suddenly our page just got vanished and it was taken away from us ( the only admins were me and my family relatives ) the part that makes it frustrating and literally annoying is that we never received any notification on what happened or even if we got removed from our page roles, (which didn’t happened). After contacting facebook chat over and over again while providing them all the required information they asked about we still get the same automated response that we need to contact one of the page owners. Now i want to know if anyone did experience the same thing with their page!? Also we noticed months after that page was somehow claimed by unknown people and now they got access on the page and they have restricted our country and all the other countries to see the page. I would really like to get more information or even help, because growing the page, doing all the content by ourselves and now all these years of work to be taken away like this it’s totally unnaceptable…

1 Like