Facebook Page Terms Question

Is telling your followers to like another page of yours against Facebook page terms?

And would using clickbait titles (not link headlines) in your posts against Facebook page terms?

If your Post is approved for a boost with a clickbait titles, does this means it’s okay?

The page terms aren’t very clear in certain areas so I was wondering if someone could help clear some things up for me. Any help would be appreciated on these questions.

Is telling your followers to like another page of yours against Facebook page terms?

I believe yes. You can’t even suggest to your own fans to like something. Asking for liking anything on Facebook = no no.

And would using clickbait titles (not link headlines) in your posts against Facebook page terms?

Not sure. But since they’ve admitted they have a clickbait filter a few months ago (for links), I’d say it’s not wise to try.

If your Post is approved for a boost with a clickbait titles, does this means it’s okay?

No, it’s not OK. It may still get in trouble.

Yes, sensational and clickbaiting titles in your posts , even in the featured image of a website link is considered against facebook page terms now.

1 Like