Facebook Zero Reach Permanent?

Almost every report on zero reach on links for Facebook pages recovers after 7 days, 14 days, or 30 days. But I have recently seen 1 or 2 where they’ve stated their reach didn’t recover. Has anyone else experienced this or can anyone shed some light for all us wondering? Any information on zero reach would be appreciated

I don’t think you will get a straight answer as this permament thing sounds like something new, this is why you’re seeing conflicting reports. Until more people come forward, we won’t know for sure.

I agree. I’m hoping more people either on my topic or throughout other forums come forward. I believe that it may have something to do with 3rd party link sharing and manufactured sharing as well that Facebook may now take into consideration considering all that has happened with that throughout June and even some of May

Also if you check this link: Log into Facebook

It’s originally where people posted their pages when it was thought to be a bug. People still post their pages on it when they’re affected by zero reach. The latest one being on May 25th and if you check their page it still has reach.

Every person I’ve talked to that has a permanent block has to posted vast amounts of 3rd party links. Is it possible Facebook now takes that into consideration?