Fake Musician Verification IG

Is this worth the investment :thinking:

Fake musician verification has been going around for a while now ! I myself am in the Instagram giveaway industry and I know a lot of fellow competitors who have their personal page verified through being a fake musician!

How I know this ?

Because when I search them up it says musical artist ! And when I check out the Spotify they get 3 monthly listeners and all of there songs are just beats/instruments!

I really want to get verified myself ! However I am on a tight budget ! I got no press atm ! I got an offer of 6k which has guaranteed verification for Facebook and Instagram but this is fake musician method ! Should I go with it ? Although 6k is still a lot I might only use this if that seller can do discounts ! Anyways is this worth it or maybe overpriced at some extent for fake musician verification ?

Looking forward for everybody’s response !

If a provider is 100% safe and trusted I think you should go for it but if I were you , I would deal with @Jkr123 or @Lunar ( you don’t have to worry while dealing with 'em because they’re most trusted persons here and their service comes with guarantee )

Sir ! i am not worried about being scammed !

I just want to know if its worth the investment considering its fake and the badge might get taken away if its reviewed again ! Well it might me more risk for me as i do celeb giveaways ! What do yall think

Probably Yes.

my answer is Yes ( nobody is able to see that you have fake verification )

You just said “probably taken away”

And you said it’s worth the investment ! I’m mad confused fam :joy:

You don’t have 100 % Guarantee that your verification badge is gonna be on your account forever , that means you just have 50/50 % of losing verification badge.

Keep in mind that Instagram can remove verified badges at any time, and may take away your badge or disable your account if you:

• Advertise, transfer or sell your verified badge.
  • Use your profile picture, bio or name section to promote other services or activities that violate our Community Guidelines or Terms of Use.
  • Attempt to verify your account through a third party.
  • Switch your account from public to private too many times.

Why might instagram remove the verified badge from an account?

• If an account changes their username (@handle)
  • If an account becomes inactive
  • If the owner of the account is no longer for which position they were initially verified and do not otherwise meet our criteria for verification since leaving such position
  • Violations that result in immediate account suspension
  • Use your profile picture, bio, or name section to promote other services (so be careful with your influencer marketing in these places).

Why was my verified badge removed from my Instagram account?

There could be a range of reasons:

• You broke Instagram rules
  • You changed your account from public to private many times
  • You changed your name or handle
  • ( i believe you shouldn’t use many deices ( login / sign out ) )

Instagram, like most other Social Media sites, requires you to maintain certain standards to maintain a badge. If they suspect you’re doing something illegal, or you’ve sold your account, you may lose your badge.

1 Like

I have a budget of 3.5k -4K max
I want to get my personal verified IG
I do celeb giveaways

before doing something , ask to our Swapd community and they may suggest you something.

That’s what I’m doing here bro :joy:

If you’re worried about it being taken away because you’re not a musician, why would you not be worried about it being taken away for not being a notable person in general? $6,000 is cheap for a guaranteed verification. You will not find it any cheaper than that, I looked all over.

2 Likes

@Lunar does it for 4k

1 Like

That’s not true !
That’s for legit musician
After days of talking when I was finally ready he said “THE PRICE IS 6k now “
For the fake musician !

Then after arranging 2k more, he said sorry I can’t do this too risky for our panel and boom I only had the 10k option left :joy: :man_facepalming: