Usernames For Sale (Byte App.)

Country of followers (majority): 0
Amount of fans/followers: 0
Topic/Niche: HIGHLY COVETED USERNAMES
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 0

Description:
These are usernames only, all of famous people, highly sought after, and verified on Instagram under the same names, exact writing. Will leave listing for 1wk if nobody purchases bundle I will hold and sell individually.

DM ASAP $$

IMPORTANT NOTE: If TikTok gets banned before any sales, rates will double instantly to $100,000 USD. *Still an insane steal but would have to up to more reasonable and fair pricepoint for me.

Handles ?

Handles plz

1 Like

Bump

Need to be verified

Handles :slight_smile:

1 Like

PM Handles please

1 Like

Check Pm

1 Like

Check PM

1 Like

Check PM

Prices are outrageous & tiktok will be fine.

Good luck with sales though!

1 Like

Not worth a penny untill the app becomes popular lol.

Also you should not bump your thread like that.

6 Likes

Facts

Once the app becomes popular its worth 5x my listing price. You gotta know when to buy early

Not to mention its holding #1 on App Store for Social Networking for the third time and is consistently growing at a shocking rate. Plus check every famous celebrity 6/10 have already loaded an account onto the app🤪. For the other 4 theyll have to come to me or whoever gets this bundle.

Yes that might be true that it will be worth a lot when the app becomes viral but for THIS moment it is not worth anything. Early adapters won’t overpay for something that is not worth anything right now.

For example:

Noone would buy bitcoin for 10.000 dollars in 2015 because they knew it would be worth 10k in 2020.

Anyways im not here to bash your sales. GLWYS and I will see when someone buys it of swapd for your listing price :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Byte just announced on twitter that if famous people want to join byte - they can claim their username for them if it’s already taken by another user.

So your usernames ARE WORTH 0$. Now and In the future too.

2 Likes

No they did not😂 they would never publicly announce that. That would be done through insiders if anything. They may have announced they are now offering verification AKA accounts with checkmarks like most social platforms. Please link the tweet

Also note: none of these accounts are violating any rules of Byte’s TOS or any known trademarks .

You should also complete @VERIFICATION before demanding other users to do so.
And also, I love your optimism but I doubt that these usernames will be worth as much as top tier OGs on Instagram but you never know, I guess.
And as @TheMarketingGod says, it’s common for apps such as IG, Twitter, etc. to give popular/famous creators they desired usernames so this will most likely be the case with Byte as well.

2 Likes

No trademarks on 99% of my names can confirm. No impersonation going on. No way they can take my username without a lawsuit coming at them. They themselves know its easier to give whoever is asking their 5k and move on. However for someone with a trademark or being impersonated, yes very much so but this is not our case😃