Fashion Blog (204k followers) 17,000 Unique visitors - 45,400 PageViews /month

Domain name: http://menstyle1.com
Website included?: YES. Men’s Fashion Blog (posting men’s street style pictures)
Price:
6000$ negotiable

Description:

• Men’s Fashion Blog, Established on TUMBLR with 204,063 Followers, 4y/o posting men’s street style pictures making $200-700/mo | 45,400 PageViews.

-What is required to keep the business operational?
Try to post everyday 10 pictures, this will increase your site visitors and your revenue on google adsense and Sponsored posts/Guests posts + Banner ADS

-Why are you selling the business?
I’m a graduated doctor and i don’t have any more time for the website, i spend all my time in the hospital that’s why i’m trying to sell it.

-How does the business generate revenue?
By posting everyday 10 pictures = will increase your followers = will increase your reblogging = will increase your viewers + increasing your backlinks (Increase your SEO) = increase your revenue (Google adsense, Sponsored posts/Guests post, Banner ads).

-Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?
Only 10$/year for the Domain.

-What marketing initiatives have been used for this business?
I have done a very good SEO on the website years before and got many followers via tumblr.

-How can the future owner improve the business?
By posting everyday 10 pictures = will increase your followers = will increase your reblogging = will increase your viewers + increasing your backlinks (Increase your SEO) = increase your revenue (Google adsense, Sponsored posts/Guests post, Banner ads).

-My followers are mainly from US.

For any other question please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
Saif.

Send over details

What is the revenue monetization etc

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.