Fashion Page with 95% women! (with a big potential + 20 future posts made by me)

Country of followers (majority): Mexico
Amount of followers: 442,000
Topic/Niche: Fashion
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic and S4S!

Description: The page I am selling is perfect for those who are into the fashion niche (sadly, I am not one of those, I am only into memes pages). The page has the potential to be great if you manage to find the right content for it!

The page got lots of messages on it asking me on/about where to buy the dresses that I post on the page itself (big potential for your online store, if you have one).

More stats, the last week’s update:

When my fans are most likely to be online:

Detailed demographics:

Page reach:

General stats:

I make some original content for the page, if you would like to have some future posts for the page, I am all up to it, I can do 20 posts for you or a little bit more than that!

Have a nice day/night y’all!

Bump.

Handle ? Or page is closed?
Any violations? Adbreak Eligible?

The page is still there, not closed. And I am still looking for a good offer.
Got some offers from here but they are honestly kinda lower than what I am looking for.

The page is still there, not closed. And I am still looking for a good offer.
Got some offers from here but they are honestly kinda lower than what I am looking for. Pm for link.

you should have put the correct link

1 Like

Oh, I am sorry for this mistake but I changed its url last week, I mean by yrl this part that comes after “FB.com/

I edited the post now, thanks for pointing this out!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.