[FAST] IG Ban Recovery (Within a few hours on weekdays)

Hi everyone,

Offering a new service here, please note this service is ONLY for public figures (consider a public figure someone with 50/100K+ followers).

Do you see a screen where you have to enter your phone number and confirm with an SMS code and wait for 24 hours, or do you see a notice your account has been disabled for impersonation with an option to appeal? We’re able to recover your account within just a few hours.

Price: $1000 (incl. Swapd Fees).
Payment methods: WireTransfer/USDT/BTC
Success rate: 100% for impersonation bans

1 Like

Online and taking orders :slight_smile:

Recovered 10+ accounts off-site this week, all within a few hours only.
Quickest recovery of impersonation banned accounts on Swapd :slight_smile:

Bump :slight_smile:

Recovered a few new accounts this week. Usually same business day recovery of impersonation banned accounts :slight_smile:

First on-site deal?

Ready :slight_smile:

reported for impersonation even tho im the real person behind the account. 4100 followers, non verifed, no other violations or strikes and i have ID. banned nov 10th

Hmm 4100 followers is 50/50, because I can actually only do public figures

I have a musician account

hello

Unfortunately I can not help with that.

Just unbanned 3 accounts today with impersonation ban in under 6 hours (off-site). Ready to take orders :slight_smile:

P.S. Also updated my terms, now taking orders for non EU accounts as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Bump

33,3k.
Banned for impersonating. Got IDs and anything. Any guarantees it won’t be banned again for impersonating after unban?

Should be fine! And no there’s never a guarantee it will not be banned again, there’s always new exploits to ban accounts but I think most of them are patched right now.