FB Advertising - Verified BM's, Pages, Profiles

Hi everyone!

Are you tired of struggling with restricted accounts, business managers or pages?
Look no further! We got you covered with all your needs so you can focus on scaling your business without restrictions.

Business Managers
Unverified BM’s Aged and Old (Not new): $50

Verified BM’s: $250 (Not Fake docs, real documents would be provided to you)

Immortal BM’s: $449 (Permanently restricted cannot be restricted again but act like a normal BM) 5 AD ACCOUNTS with $250 Limit each

Immortal BM’s: $599 (Permanently restricted cannot be restricted again but act like a normal BM) 5 AD ACCOUNTS with no Limit each

Profiles

ARI Profiles : $75 (Single reinstated)

SARI Profiles : $125 (Double reinstated ID Verified)

Immortal Profiles: $225 (Permanently restricted cannot be restricted again but act like a normal Profile)

Pages:
Reinstated & Old Pages 2013-2021 Pages : $50-$75 (Depending on the age 2011-2021)

Strong Pages

1. Immortal Pages/Strong pages/Zombie Pages: TBD (out of stock currently)

Also check-out my other threads :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wassup :love_you_gesture:t3: I have a Facebook/instagram page that has my ads disabled. Could you get it reinstated?

We do not reinstate banned assets.

hello do you have verified BM ? i wannt to apply for NPI and instant articles

We have pages that are restricted from running ads. Can you help fix this? We are being asked to verify identity and the system keeps failing to verify identity and the pages get stuck in review. We just keep making new pages.

No we can not help with that, but we can give you pages that had this check before

BUMP :slight_smile:

I need BMs, check PM

check pm

Yo I’m looking to buy some business manager. Please message me back I need them asap

do you provide the separate fb acc with a BM linked to it? or you connect the BM to our account?

Any bulk discounts for Reinstated FB Profiles ?

Check pm. Looking to purchase today

Replied to all PM’s. If I missed you please PM me again, also updated the pricing and offering new types of pages / accounts now.

business manger verification is looks like normal verification on facebook?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.