Finally ! A Great Facebook Pages Update

What a good information, thanks a lot

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing! Very useful info.

1 Like

Top effort on putting all this down.

1 Like

We have to start rewarding users for this. Not sure how yet, but we do.

2 Likes

Thank you for the post @relgohary :slight_smile: Great info.

1 Like

Great post, thanks for the detailed info!!!
Any clue to what’s going on with FB reach?

3 Likes

@markbmedia ’m writing a post on this topic soon but just doing some final testing on some methods and tips and tricks :wink: stay tuned:)

1 Like

This a game changer for me. Thank you for this great post!

1 Like

410k views on a story!? Thats insane! I can’t imagine how active your page must be to have this much engagement.

1 Like

Content content content that’s the key you could have a 10M page with great active users but if you post the wrong content they will never engage with what you post :+1:t2:

This came 2 weeks back itself…

1 Like

For some reason I don’t see the option to add a story from my iPhone FB app. Any ideas?

1 Like

@markbmedia updated the app
Pages with as little as a 100 fans have the option so has nothing to do with the size of the page I recommend updating let me know

It doesn’t have the option for me either to be honest… and I updated the app…

1 Like

I’ve tested on a new page of 200 likes.
I couldn’t select any Call to Action button and it asked me to add a website to my page.
I added a website.
I tried again, I was able to select a Call to Action button, but I was not offered the option to set a custom link, so I guess the user will end on my website’s homepage.

Tried on a Samsung Note 8.

1 Like

Me too bro! There is no option for custom link

1 Like

Could this be geo-location dependent? FB is known to roll out things slowly, country by country.

1 Like

I’ve asked my contact at Facebook about this this morning and will let you know as some of our pages have the same issue

1 Like

I can confirm this that on my page is working

2 Likes

The link option in Facebook stories is working on all of my pages that have over 10,000 followers.

2 Likes