Followers.com - Lease Buyout $20K (PRICE DECREASE TO $7.5K)

What’s up everyone!

Today I’m presenting you an incredible domain, with unimaginable potential.

This is perfect for you if you own a SMMA, SMM Panel, Follower Growth Service, Social Media blog… etc

Whatever you do, this domain domain provides you with INSANE LEVELS social proof, and authority.

NOTE

• I HOLD THE LEASE TO THIS DOMAIN.

• I PAY $1,100 PER MONTH, I HAVE FIRST RIGHT OF REFUSAL/RIGHT TO RENEW THIS DOMAIN.

• You are buying the lease out from me, and you will be taking over the $1,100 per month payment.

Asking Only $20K!

With basic level of skills you will be able to make back the investment of acquiring the lease. To illustrate this I’ve attached a screenshot from Followers.com’s Stripe Account, $22K in revenue in the past 3 months. (*The underlying biz is not included, ONLY selling the domain/lease)

Reason for selling.

Moving on from SMMA, I have another project I want to go all in on.

(UPDATE, DROPPING PRICE TO $12K TO REFLECT CURRENT OFFERS/INTEREST)

3 Likes

Is all the traffic organic to your site ?

2 Likes

Most of that $22K was made from having run some Paid YT, and mass IG outreach.

It gets a good amount of organic traffic, and an annoying amount of non english country traffic.

Checkout the video I just took of all people who booked calls on the home page from the the organic traffic:

If you could find a way to monetize these guys you could make good money off organic

2 Likes

fire glws

1 Like

Side note in order for them to get to this step where calendly sends me a text saying they booked call, they filled in lengthy REQUIRED typeform questionnaire to qualify them for call.

So we’re getting at least one of those a day organically, if you had a front end offer that has less of a barrier to buy than a questionare you could prob get sales right away organically.

2 Likes

Fire domain. Huge potential here. GLWS.

2 Likes

glws
insane domain

2 Likes

Wow, this is such an insane domain!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.