Football Monetized Page - ($8K+ Lifetime Earning)

Country of followers (majority): Int
Amount of followers: 165K
Topic/Niche: Football
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Hey,
I’m selling this cash cow page that is earning good money every month.
this page has earned over 8k$ in just 3 months and still earning 50$ daily without even posting for a long time.

I know I’m selling this page at a high price because I already earned $1400+ last month. so, I don’t think it’s good to sell it at a low price, and believe me I know what I’m selling and I know the price very well.
you can withdraw the last month’s earning that is approx (1400$) in your bank account if we are able to complete the deal before 21st of may otherwise I will less 1400$ from the price of page.
if you know how to work properly on Facebook you cover the cost of the page in 2-3 months but it’s all upon you.

you will notice that the page has only 3 videos left because I deleted most of the viral videos to make safe the page from copyright strike. Football niche is one of the hardest niches to work on in In-stream (monetization) because of copyright things.

why I’m selling it!?
because I’m running multiple pages on FB and I don’t have time to manage it.

I’m not in hurry to sell it. so, please don’t disturb me with low ball offers. thank you!

Bump

BUMP is available in every 48 hours if there is no activity :slight_smile:

Interested. Please link page.

link please

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.