For Sale - Cat Instagram Page with Great Username/Handle - 50,000+ followers

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 50,000+ followers
Topic/Niche: cats
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Engagement groups

Description: I am selling my super awesome cat Instagram page with over 50,000 followers and growing. It has a highly demanded username and is part of some awesome engagement groups too. If you’re interested please make a reasonable offer. Low ball offers will not be considered.

Below are also some of the posts that have done really well as far as impressions and engagement:

Can I view this on Instagram please ? Can i see the impressions etc

Please send me @ and how much u would take for it right now

Just sent

Just sent to you as well

Send handle please

Please send handle, thx

Can I see handle please

Just sent info to everyone who has asked so far.

Handle please

Please PM me the handle :slight_smile:

Interested, please Dm handle and asking price. Thanks!

Hi! I’d like to see the Instagram handle. What’s your highest offer right now?

Highest offer now is $2,500. The page is edited by staff

1 Like

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.